TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Happy Times Park Group: Adventure World (update 31-12)

Firstly the reason for this park. Now I have decided to follow a route I haven't actually seen here and include money in my park. By this I don't mean give estimates on the amount that me park takes but actual figures. These of course will be in RCT scale so if I say a coaster has cost us £20,000 to make a coaster then its in RCT money terms not real money terms (as then that would be stupidly cheap let alone £700 for a flat ride). This idea I got form looking at a rct2 park and want to see what it would be like in rct3. Anyway onto the first season of the park in hand.

-----------------------

HAPPY TIMES PARK GROUP

PRESENTS

ADVENTURE WORLD

Well we here at Happy Times Park Group would like to welcome you all to our newest park Adventure World. This will hopefully be a large Theme park but we all have to start somewhere. Firstly we had £50,000 to start with not exactly enough to buy a park like Wonder World but hey we have to start somewhere.

This then went down further as we bought the land needed and installed a car park. The land cost us £25,000 and came with the added burden of not allowing a major landscaping so oh well theres that out of the window no senselessly tall mountains costing us a bomb and looking so out of place that the park goes down hill fast (sorry Bert the mountain to heaven will have to wait).

Anyway with £25,000 left we cracked on. £25,000 we thought would get us quite far after looking at the prices but no when our major ride took £12,000 away and left us rather dazed and confused we had to rethink our plans. Oh and while were at it this ride will be announced in our next part not this one so stay tuned for that. Anyway this update will concentrate on the entrance square which in total cost us £14,000 on top of the other are costing us £18,000 (yes we had to take a £7,000 loan stupid expensive park).

So anyway enough boring you with figures lets get onto the pictures of the sneak peak before we open (hopefully to a onrush of rich guests or else were all screwed).

Firstly we have a entrance square attraction and amenities list.

Amenities:

Entrance Gates (no tickets booths as its a pay per ride park for now)

Papa's Pizzeria

Information and lost property

Toilet block

Rides:

City Tumble

And finally now the pictures:

This is the shot of the entrance (yes I stupidly forgot to remove the park fence around the edge). Also in this pictures frame you can see the areas mascot Larry leopard who acts as a entertainer to the area. Each of the areas of the park will have a different mascot and frame design so its easy for you to tell where the update is situated. Also the park times and park logo can just be seen in the park but we'll get a larger one for you soon don't worry:

This is the first area view of the entrance square which also shows the new lights we are installing as the old ones weren't very bright. Also seen is the pizzeria, toilets and centre pond type thing:

This shows the pizzeria in a bigger image:

This is a shot of the toilet building which is next to the only ride in the entrance square which we'll show you in a minute:

This is the information building where you can buy park maps and umbrellas (though if you truly need a map in a park this size your quite frankly pretty dumb) Also a really small teaser of whats to come can be seen:

Now the only ride on the entrance square,a Huss Top Spin (came in pretty cheap at under £1500 including theming and ride booth, queues etc) called City Tumble. This will hopefully be the second highest earning ride in the park but we'll have to see come opening day. Anyway logo first:

(Not a brilliant shot but oh well here it is):

And finally our last shot another area one of the entrance plaza form the entrance to the themed area:

Well thats all for now hope you like it as much as our guests will and stay tuned for next time we'll get to more than just one ride and also this money guzzling one that I was on about.

Have a happy time!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right here we are with part 2 of the before opening sneak peak and this time we get to the first themed area.This area has cost us over 18,000 with 12,000 of that going into one ride. The pictures will show you everything there is to see but this is the attraction and services list:

Castle Themed Area:

Amenities:

Royal grill sandwiches building (with included restrooms)

Castle Information

Rides:

Garden Swing

Kings Horses

Tower Falls

Right onto the update firstly we'll be showing you the pictures of the services and then we'll move onto the rides but before we start heres the picture of the park logo that I promised last time. The idea is a simple one and more mascots photos will be added as new areas open up. On this you can also see the castle areas mascot Petrifying Pumpkin (though don't worry hes not that scary):

Now the first thing you see when you enter the castle area is this:

Then this is a picture of the buildings in the area the stone one being the information building and the far one on the other side is the entrance to the Kings Horses which we'll show you below:

This is the signs and the actual ride for the Kings Horses:

Signs:

The ride:

The second ride of the area is this Garden swing ride (both this and the carousel we picked up for cheap from a local fair nearly brand new):

And finally the shots of the ride that cost us so much. A Intamin Flume ride called Tower Falls. This ride is pretty large and will hopefully be the biggest draw until we can get a coaster installed. Anyway here are the pictures:

Firstly warning sign and ride logos:

The station building form queue line:

The top of the hill lift:

The trough at the bottom of the drop:

The exit to the ride;

Right thats all for now but we'll be back soon with some opening day pictures for you all.

Have a happy time!