TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PortAventura - A New Theme Park Review Video!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the video, nice one! I've been to Port Aventura last november, it was also my first time. For me PA is one of the beter parks, nice ride's, nice food,... Only some people aren't that friendly in spain

The reaction of the men that sad ''better than Balder'', he's right! In Stampida I have a real woody feeling, Balder i've missed that. Balder is too smooth,... has a lot of airtime but that's it, no fast curves ore something like that.

The reaction of the men that sad ''better than Balder'', he's right! In Stampida I have a real woody feeling, Balder i've missed that. Balder is too smooth,... has a lot of airtime but that's it, no fast curves ore something like that.

They were actually being sarcastic. We all pretty much hated Stampida.

--Robb

I can only imagine! I really felt that there was a good ride in Stampida somewhere, but it just shook us to death.

I'm a bit disappointed:cry: : Stampida used to be my favorite coaster; now I'm not enjoying it anymore. New trains are faster but more painful. I hope the park realises the mistake.

There's been so much content over the past year I didn't notice the hiatus.

My thought exactly.

I really liked the editing in this, especially the ending.

Dan "The only way I'll be going on a TPR trip is if you kidnap me from my parents... the key is under the mat!" Smith

I have been really happy with all the updates in this time period and i cant believe that it has been that long since we had one of these style videos because of it ! How old is little kidtums now? Absolutely wonderful video guys, i cant wait to save up and come on a trip with you all !!!!

Videos like this are what I think of when I think of TPR. Like years ago when I first came to the site it was all of your edited music videos that I came to love. Stuff like this just brings back really good memories, like good 'ol theme park review when I was younger. Not that it's not awesome now. I think you know what I mean. Thanks for the awesome video, it's got me all the more excited for the east coast trip!

-Nick

Great stuff Robb and Elissa. I'm really looking forward to this DVD and all of the other ones that will follow. You guys truly know how to edit videos very well with the music and crazy antics us TPR freaks do at parks.

Keep up the good work guys