TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Britney's Little Sis Jamie Lynn Spears is Preggers

gnewton34

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought she was the only normal Spears. Guess i was wrong...

I reserve the right to laugh all i want at this girl, though.

I would feel sorry for her... But I'm sure she could have lied low for a while and not tried to get publicity out of it, instead of selling her story to OK magazine.

But then again i guess people were going to find out anyway, might as well get the money, because who knows weather that Zoey 101 check will still be there for her in nine months.

Hey, at least Britney can have another kid to take "care" of.

I'm confused.....How can she possibly be pregnant??? Is she a married women?

Oh wait, that's right, teenagers do in fact have sex. (Quite often)

So perhaps the countless parents out there who are too embarrassed to talk to their own kids about sex need to get a LIFE, and provide their children with all the Facts.

Kids never want to think about their parents doing it, and vice-versa. But, knowledge is key..........

When you become pregnant at the way to early age of 16, you've really screwed up your life. These are your "Fun" years (16 to 25), when you should live it up, travel the world (If possible), date (aka have sex), with a variety of people, and eventually "Settle" down with that great someone, and perhaps start your own family.

When you get knocked-up at 16, your options become extremely limited. Much of the excitement brought about by your impending "arrival" will be diminished when your mate bails out on you for a less pregnant girl. (Because responsibility is a gigantic and imposing word for someone that young) So while the papa goes on to date other girls, you're left with most of the child rearing duties yourself. (Yes, having kids is a lot of work!!!)

At least now, most teenagers have access to the internet and can gather knowledge that was not available in the past...... So, no excuses, be smart, use protection, and be informed! Get pregnant when your married! To do so otherwise is just plain dumb....

Bahahaha. That family is so screwed up. I really hope they cancel that Zoey 101 show, or else there will probably be a bunch of teenage girls who get pregnant on purpose because it was the cool thing to do because Zoey did it.

Oh and this will definitely NOT screw up Jamie Lynn's life... she's rich! She can just hand the kid off to some nanny all the time.

^Your baby eh?

Let's do a little math:

30 + 16 = Jail time & Sexual predator status

I usually don't add anything less than 21 to 39.

Anyway, looks like those Spears girls are setting real examples for the kids. Mamma wasn't doing her job with the sex ed talk... she was too busy throwing them in front of that camera and collecting those checks.

A mess.

Terry

P.S. When you're 39, dating anyone < 32 = headache. Some people haven't learned that though.

I'm laughing about it all the way...Louisiana and most of the south (for our foreign visitors), is full of mutants like this. You have the mothers who either try to make their daughter a beauty queen or just don't give a real damn, which in turn burns into the brains of the young women who go out and look for a "parent" figure when it comes to forming relationships, especially a young age. Add to the fact we have people in the south who aren't the brightest when it comes to sex-ed issues, blame that on the "moral contigent" who somehow believes its more feasible to teach abstinence than spend the taxpayers money to spend on or dare say the word "condom" in a classroom, as they think jesus christ himself will come and strike them down...

Remember when I said her mom was just trying to get a check? Well one of them not coming in right away...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20167088,00.html

Lynne Spears's Parenting Book 'Delayed Indefinitely'

Lynne Spears's book about raising her famous daughters Britney and Jamie Lynn has been put on hold, the publisher confirms to PEOPLE.

"The book is delayed indefinitely. It's delayed, not cancelled," says a spokeswoman for Thomas Nelson, which publishes inspirational books and Bibles.

It had been scheduled for a spring 2008 release and was put on hold last week, says the rep. On Tuesday, news hit that 16-year-old Jamie Lynn is pregnant with her boyfriend's child.

Publishers' Weekly described the book as "Lynne Spears's personal story of raising high-profile children while coming from a low-profile Louisiana community."

The publisher declined to comment on whether the focus of the book would change in light of the pregnancy announcement.

I think a few rewrites will be in order. So far there isn't anything inspirational or spiritual goin on to warrant publishing her book from a company publishes inspirational books and Bibles.

The Star may want it with a few rewrites...

New Title: "My parenting skills got my girls knocked up and crazy"

Amen.

Terry

^^But think of the awesome rap career I will have

Fixed.

Have faith, man. Those Maury test results will set the record straight. I can feel it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm already working on my head bobbing technique. That's harder than it looks.

I can't believe it. Its sooooo irresponsible. Firstly, on her part, I mean, shes totally gonna lose her TV show (as glad as I am that its over) and probably any deals she had in the pipeline. Secondly, Alot of young girls look up to her. I remember when I was in the US, I saw tons of Zoey 101 merchandise being sold. This just sends out the wrong message. Girls of 16 should not be having babies, they should be out having fun with their friends. There is plenty of time for all that!! Grrr!!

Rant over. Lol!

Spears and her mother confirmed the pregnancy to OK! magazine, saying she was 12 weeks along and the father is Jamie Lynn's longtime boyfriend Casey Aldridge.

LONGTIME? boyfriend.

Girls of 16 should not be having babies, they should be out having fun with their friends.

I think too much fun with one friend was the problem.