TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Season Pass 1 day sale!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP! With this discount a season pass at SFStL is only $41.24! That's less than normal admission + the 5 free tickets! Wow, I just can't believe how good of a deal that is! I let my parents know and they were surprised too... I'll almost definitely be getting one. Nice find KGA29.

^Yeah, I got my pass from SFStL this past year for $45, because I "outside of their marketing region." That definitely made my day.

I wish I could take advantage of this awesome deal, but I'm still not sure where I'm going to be living this spring, or which park I'll be going to first, so I'm going to have to pass.

^ As far as I know, this is a discount on the regular passes which are valid for all parks in the system, so to speak. I think when they refer to premium passes, they are talking about the XtremePasses that include FlashPass and parking or Combo passes that include the paid waterparks.

I bought mine about an hour ago. $45 for SFMM. This is a fantastic deal!

So is this for all parks? And does anyone know if you have to live in the us to buy this?

We're going two days to SFGadv, and one day to SFNE next year, and this seems like a good deal. The GAdv season pass is the same price as the daily admission

You might be out of luck. Or at least to get the deal price.

Unless things have changed, to order SF season passes, you have to be within like 200 miles or something of one of the parks. I live in Canada, and was unable to buy one online or over the phone a few years ago. Wasn't close enough to a park.

You can however buy one in person when you get to your first park.

^ Maybe it was closer to 300 then. All I know is that I live about 2 hours from Darien Lake, and I wasn't able to buy one.

Though it was also because their online system was only setup for US orders.

This might have changed by now however. I haven't tried buying a SF pass online in awhile.

I am trying to buy one but I cant seem to find where to put in the credit card information. I get to the check out page but it doesn't have any billing information so when I click edit to put in the credit card info it just takes me to the agreement page. Anyone else have this problem and if so how can do you fix it? I really want a pass, any help is appreciated.

I usually get the Extreme Play Pass at SFMM, which is not included in this deal. Diana gets the regular one and I may do this (it expires tomorrow at noon, FYI).

I would think that you could purchase online and take a voucher to the park to save shipping. When I get a moment, I'll have to look into it.

Eric

They are also giving away a free 32 oz. sports cup with free refills the first visit and $0.99 refills the rest of 2008 if the pass you got is ineligible for the 25% off (the XTREME Play pass or if you get a pass before December 31 after the sale as it can not be combined with the 25% off)

Well, even with the 25% off, my SFOG season pass was still $65 after shipping.

Does the Six Flags Whitewater Atlanta season pass include access to all other SF parks? If so, I would just buy that one for $41 instead of the SFOG pass. Marietta is only 20 minutes from Atlanta.....

Should I feel like a criminal for saying that?