TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PTR: Dollywood's Smoky Mountain Christmas! 12/8/07

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandparents used to take my two younger brothers to Dollywood every year and I never made it ona trip with them. I think that I will have to make a trip up there now! The pictures were GREAT!!! Sometimes the yucky weather works in your favor as in the crowds! Thanks for a Great Review!! Maybe I can find an employee who might want to trade some comp tickets.......

I have a question before I go tommarow. Ive never been to Dollywood when they are open at night. Do the lines go down at night when it gets dark or do they get longer or the same? I just want to know I will be going to the park around noon and staying till closing. I just thought maybe they go down with everyone enjoying the lights. Is it really crowded the last weekend befor the season ends? This was my first year as a Pass holder so I dont know about the crowds.

Thanks!

I have a question before I go tommarow. Ive never been to Dollywood when they are open at night. Do the lines go down at night when it gets dark or do they get longer or the same? I just want to know I will be going to the park around noon and staying till closing. I just thought maybe they go down with everyone enjoying the lights. Is it really crowded the last weekend befor the season ends? This was my first year as a Pass holder so I dont know about the crowds.

Thanks!

I'm Charlene...I love working on the Thunderhead!

Depends on the day and the weather with the lines. Yesterday, Thursday, we were busy all the way till closing. Your best bet is getting a Q-bot. Last weekend is very busy, and we were very slow today, actually closed early, so the weekend should be very busy.