TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: 40 Hours In Orlando

Wes

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just uploaded some still photos from the IOA visit. They are in the same post as the IOA video, below the video. Hope you enjoy.

But wait, Palmolive AND free sponge??

There was a free dish towel too! Mind blowing.

That was awesome. I must talk to that fountain some day.

I talked to him for like three minutes, the dude doing it was great! Very insulting and totally great deadpan humor.

The Hold Steady...amazing band.

YES!!!

^Should I expect it to be continued on the East Coast Trip as well? Now I am afraid to ride any more roller skaters with you guys from that Halloween visit. At least I have something to be remembered by now!

Oh, and since I forgot to say it before... Wes, this is another great trip report!

Absolutely pure genius Wes! Your video was of epic magnitude! It was your "Schindler's List" your personal "Citizen Kane". That was truly RDA to an extent that has never been achieved!

I bow to your superior intellect. I have been humbled in your radiant glow! You have achieved god like status!

Oh! The trip report was pretty good too.

Guy"I'm not doing it right!" Koepp

I think that Disney needs to send Wes on some additional business trips!

I'm curious Wes, did you "pocket" the "Liqua-Gel"? Being a young unmarried guy, I'd imagine you could probably appreciate a product like that!

You are obviously the new POV master! I'll never look at a moving tramway the same way again.............

But my favorite by far, was the the F.U. POV, I hope that we get to see your Unicorn again on some future POV thread........It was hilarious!