TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kemah Boardwalk and Bullet Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Tuesday still early in the week. If they can make that one adjustment that sends it over. Then use Wed-Fri to give the crash test dummies the test run of their lives. Where and what happened to the first DIS-assembled train? That might give us an indication what they might do today.

Yep. Thats why I've been saying its probably gonna be the biggest suprise of the entire ride.

I never notice how steep the 3 hill was from other pics. That drop looks insane. It looks steeper than the first drop or is it just me?

Monday at around 6PM. Different day, same position.

It's Tuesday still early in the week. If they can make that one adjustment that sends it over. Then use Wed-Fri to give the crash test dummies the test run of their lives. Where and what happened to the first DIS-assembled train? That might give us an indication what they might do today.

I just thought about it and did some math....Testing nostop would put 100 hrs the earliest 4 days and a few hours. 3 days is impossible even if it is non-stop. I think it will atlease be testing for 7 days (about 14-15 hrs per day) if not more once they get it to continue. I think it will still be lucky if that happens. I think it will be more like 12 days (8-9 hrs per day).

I called and asked if they needed a test dummy for the ride, i gladly take part...and just brace myself for the third hill sudden stop of pain.

Haha, ok I didnt, but i would gladly take them on that offer.

I just started a piggy bank with nothing but quarters so i can pay the 4.75 when this thing opens