• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's not a long hot dog.

This...is a long hot dog!

450px-60m_Hot_Dog_Akasaka_Aug4_06.jpg.a7d7ecbe0219d5fb8638d3ba8fd1df99.jpg

On August 4, 2006 a hot dog measuring 60m in a bun measuring 60.3m was made by the Shizuoka Meat Producers of Shizuoka, Japan and the All-Japan Bread Association to obtain the world record. International media was onhand, and supporting documents have been verified by Guinness. The hot dog was made as the central part of a media event surrounding the 50th anniversary of the All-Japan Bread Association.

Shouldn't this be in the random section

Considering Elissa responded to this thread and left it here, I would say no. We are talking about a theme park concession item, so I agree with her decision.

Damn I wish they had brats like that around here.

Shouldn't this be in the random section

Shouldn't you be a moderator before making those decisions?

Worlds longest hotdog? Who even cares to be in a record book for something like that? LOL! C'mon!

^Great pic! Awesome thread! I love me some hots dogs and the bigger the better. I saw a hot dog that big before at great adventure I didn't get it though because it didn't look as though it were fully cooked and the color of it was akin to human skin so I passed on it, but give me any kind of meat even meat on a stick except corn dogs I don't like the coating and I'll eat it. Hell I'll eat just about anything, I'm a slob and I love it!