TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A TPR Community Park!

Would you participate in a RCT3 Community Park for TPR?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in a RCT3 Community Park for TPR?

• Sure, I'd be glad to participate!
    • I don't have RCT3, but Id participate!
    • No thank you. Not a good idea.

Hey everyone!

If anyone here (which I know there is a few) is a member of the Atari Community forums, you may be familiar with a RCT3 Park, CPG. Also known as Crabtree Pleasure Gardens. View Here

Never heard of a community park before?

A community park is a park built by the community! The community being the Theme Park Review forums. If the park is struggling, it is up to the community making decisions for the park. At time the park is going to need your help! Coaster designs, building/stall designs, names, etc. could all be submitted and placed into this park.

The best part about this type of park is that it would be completely EXCLUSIVE to ThemeParkReview.com! Staying here, no other forum!

Take a look at the link posted above to see if you are interested in participating. It is open to ANYONE! If you have RCT3 or not! And if you have RCT3 (Soaked + Wild) you would be able to submit designs.

Sound cool?

Vote with the poll above and a background story and location will be determined at a later date.

Any questions, go ahead and ask!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this similar to creating a group park or do we send in designs to create the park?

Sounds like a great idea and I'd be willing to help.

*800th post*

A little different.

This park would be under mainly 1 person, me. I would build the park, but I can't build it unless I have the communities input! But you never know what could happen...

The park WILL be passed around too! Depending on ones participation with the thread, they can get the chance to take the park for a season. Doing ANYTHING they would like with it. Don't like a ride, burn it! Want a restaurant, build it!

This sounds really cool. But, (there's always a but) I'm not that great at building this kind of stuff. I would help, but my skills are not that great. I'm getting better though, so if this would have popped up about 3 months from now, I probably would've done it. Sounds awesome though!

---Brent

Basically what he means is this.

He will build a park but ask for our input. An example below.

(Imagine I'm building a park)

Right its the end of season 2 and we'd like to know what sort of improvements you'd like in the park below is a list of choices were suggesting and we'd like you to vote for your favourtie 3.

A. a carousel

B. More shops on midway

C. Cheap kiddie coaster

D. More theming for existing rides

E. New entrance area

You'd then make you 3 choices and the top 3 choices will be the ones that he does. This way you have a input into what the park will turn out like.

A different way to participate would be if there was a shop challenge.

I have 3 plots:

A. 2x4 squares

B. 3x4 squares

C. 2x2 squares

I'd like you to design a shop for me and post a picture of it with the plot number and sets used. if yours is chosen I'll need the save file with it on it and then I can put it in the park.

Hope the above helps.

As to your request yea sure I'll help if I can and good luck with it

Cheers

89James89