TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could really do it in 2 ways.

1, make the texture with an alpha channel (a bit of transparency), usually a PNG image.

2. change the opacity of the object/material in the object modelling program you use.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

wow that is insane! I was thinking about getting NL but never got the money and I'm kind of a RCT3 guy. But NL looks much more realistic than the other. Plus I'm also a Flat ride freak so I wanted to build them so you probably get my point. Seriously this looks terrific.

Thanks all for the kind words!!

^ Note that the Gyro Drop and the Screaming Swing are just static models I have created, I just wish that they could have been animated, that would have been awesome.

NoLimits is still worth it's money though, but be prepared that it will take you a fair bit of time and effort to get a good track going.

Man I just watched it all and if won the lottery I'D BUILD THIS THING AND ITS SURROUNDINGS YOU CREATED. And I mean it I'd buy a patch of land and go for it and then keep it to myself

No seriously this coaster is amazing, its smooth the layout rocks my world, the pacing is a dream come true and the scenery is just too good.

If I had to grade this ride I'd be sorry I could only give you 10/10 because this deserves way more

• 2 weeks later...