TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most rides in a day?

I've had plenty of low crowd days at SFMM to marathon any number of rides. However, the rides at the Mountain don't seem quite a re-rideable as, say, CP. That said, my record (though not an incredibly huge number) is 12 times on Thunder Dolphin in just under an hour. There was NOBODY at La Qua. I would just get off the ride and run right back on to the same train. I would have kept going, but the ride broke down.

-Doug "Yep, I broke Thunder Dolphin" Heim

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deffinately this one Wednesday. I got off early becuase we were overstaffed and I think it was one of the record low days at KI. So I marathoned Drop Zone. It took me about 2 1/2 hours, but I ride it 60 times, once in every seat....two in some. Got on Face/Off 3 times, Racer 3, Vortex 5, and that's all I rememer.

J "The best way to spend 2 1/2 hours!" Z

7 rides on Talon. It's difficult to get a lot of rides in at Dorney because of CF's no re-ride policy and having to walk down the exit step and then through the empty queue and 2 flights of steps, is tiring and time consuming. My highest total ride count is one day is Dominator at 9 times between the Space Shot and Turbo Drop sides but I wasn't sure if that counted since it isn't a coaster

Most consecutive rides is 3 on Sooperdooperlooper. I could have gotten more rides in but I had a very limited amount of time. Otherwise, I would have stayed on for 25+ more rides.

Back in Feb. '03 I rode Kumba 12 times, and Montu 10 in 1 day at BGA.

I remember getting 9 rides on Tatsu in one day back in '06. It was the Wed. after Labor Day and the park was dead. The only wait was for the front and that was only 1-2 trains.

Good times!

32 times on Psyclone SFMM... No lines at all, the dispatchers looked at us (me and my cousin) like we were crazy for riding it so many times. After a bit we didn't have to go around. I know a lot of people didn't like Psyclone but I was a big fan... I kind of like to be thrown around. I was sad to see it go

I'm not much for riding a ride over and over, but my record is Drop Zone 10 times without moving out of my seat.

I can't think of many rides that I would want to re-ride over and over again (maybe Millennium, my record is 10 rides in a day) but I would LOVE to marathon drop rides, especially the Intamin Mega-Drops