TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb Alvey's 30lbs in 30 days!

robbalvey

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robb, if it makes you feel better, with all the chaos this week at work, I didn't have the right mind or energy for my usual wednesday workout.

As they say in the computer biz "Shift Happens". You're still doing great from when you started and many are proud of you for working so hard at your goals.

Day 24 -

FRUSTRATING!

Another day where I didn't eat much, worked out for an hour, and gained a pound.

*sigh*

I was really hoping to do better by now since this weekend I have a dinner, a day at Disney, and a Christmas party to go to.

It's going to be tough to eat *light* this whole weekend.

Anyway -

Today's weigh in - 243.5

Total weight lost - 20.5 pounds in 24 days.

fat_robb26.jpg.74f1f4ab56b2e714e82fd237f22a49d3.jpg

Frustrated.

Stay with it Robb, even if you don't make the 30/30 day thing. Already over 20 pounds in under a month! That's impressive. You ever seen those commercials where they show something like, "20 pounds in the first 6 weeks". And that's just what they're advertising! In reality I bet on average its less.

_Mike

Day 25 -

Oh what a glorious day!

Actually dropped a bit of weight. Ate very little, played DDR for about an hour and took a dump the size of a Volkswagon Beetle. It was beautiful!!!

This weekend will be REALLY tough. Tonight we have dinner with friends, tomorrow we're at Disney all day then Cheesecake factory for dinner, then Sunday we have a Christmas party. I'm thinking I might put this thread on hold over the weekend just because I'm actually not sure I'll have the time to update over the weekend, and it might depress me knowing that no matter what, there is no way I can make progress with all that.

So if it's ok with everyone, I'm going to take the "Weekend off!"

Anyway, on to today's stats!

Today's weigh in - 241.5

Total weight loss - 22.5 pounds in 25 days.

fat_robb27.jpg.95e68a2e59ff38c855c3d6bb3c03f2a6.jpg

Wave hello to matching socks!

Dude, don't you just love those dumps? The ones where you feel like you dropped 10 lbs? Those are the best.

Seriously, Robb, this weight loss has been beyond impressive. I never doubted your ability to lose it, but I doubted the possibility of losing weight that fast. I lost 55 lbs in 9 months once and everybody thought THAT was ridiculously fast. Well, you've already lost almost half the weight I did in less than a month. That's so awesome dude. Keep up the good work!

I'm not done.

While I feel I kind of have to put this thread on hold for a bit. Not something I wanted to do, but this week has been insane at work because we're leaving for our Florida trip on Friday for 3 weeks, I *will* be picking it back up when we come back from Florida.

And perhaps we'll "reset the clock" when I get back?

This thread has been a fantastic incentive to me, and I don't want to lose that. But the reality of "life" getting in the way of me being able to do a daily update has occured.

So I'll start again when we get back from Florida when I know I'll have 30 days in a row to get back to this!

I hope that's ok with everyone else!

--Robb

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Robb (and anybody else for that matter), saw this today, thought it might help a bit. Not that you're making any mistakes on the diet, just thought it was an interesting read. Most of it is common sense but there were a few that surprised me.

Don't lose focus, they'll start coming off again soon.

I also find this diet interesting too!