TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Pinball is easily my top choice. Canobie Lake Park's arcade is one of my favorites since they have 15-20 different pinball games in a row.

Then I also love Fascination (played it once at Darien Lake) and the roller derby games like the one at Story Land.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^If you ever make it down to Morey Piers, on the Wildwood boardwalk (not part of Morey's) there is a Retro Arcade Pinball Palace where you pay by the hour and have unlimited play on many on the early machines from to 50s-70s

After looking up what Fascination is, it reminds me a lot of a long lost favorite from the CNE.

Game was called "I Got it!" You played by throwing small bouncy balls into a cube with a 5x5 board at the bottom. You won by lining up 5 bouncy balls in a row. It got difficult when you're close to winning and the ball you throw in knocks others out of place.

^If you ever make it down to Morey Piers, on the Wildwood boardwalk (not part of Morey's) there is a Retro Arcade Pinball Palace where you pay by the hour and have unlimited play on many on the early machines from to 50s-70s

Morey's is definitely on my list of parks to check out in the near future so if I'm in the area I'll stop by. Thanks for letting me know!

After looking up what Fascination is, it reminds me a lot of a long lost favorite from the CNE.

Game was called "I Got it!" You played by throwing small bouncy balls into a cube with a 5x5 board at the bottom. You won by lining up 5 bouncy balls in a row. It got difficult when you're close to winning and the ball you throw in knocks others out of place.

Martin's Fantasy Island had "I Got It!" last time I visited.

• 3 months later...
Skeeball.

That is all.

Still hasn't changed.

But to add: any park that has pinball machines,

get's my awesome approval, too!

1740743553_ResizeofIMG_3457.JPG.b8f1d238b9542b72b9752eba3221cc4d.JPG

I got from Skee Ball!

W_03Linnanmaki_GroupPinballShot.jpg.9ba02d70e2c2d6479dde036aff741b0c.jpg

Linnanmaki Group Pinball Shot! A really fun last day to the 2009 Scandi Tour.

I used to really like the wacky wire games, because I could actually win them! I think too many people started winning them because I rarely see them anymore.