TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trip to Orlando in November

Nomis

Hi everyone,

I am flying to Orlando on next 14th november. I am staying at the Quality Inn Hotel located on the International Drive. I am visiting Universal's IOA and Universal Studio and I am considering to visit one of the Walt Disney World's theme parks (for instance Epcot). But I don't have the slighest idea of how to get there by bus (or another cheap mean of transportation). And where should I get off the bus at Disney's ? I didn't find any information related to bus lines on the WDW official website.

Thank you for your help !

Simon.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bus stop at WDW is at the Transportation and Ticket Center. I looked into riding the bus to WDW from Universal Orlando, but it would take about 2 transfers and over an hour to get there.

Unless you're on a tight budget, I'd recommend a taxi ($30-$40 one way), renting a car ($30-$40/day for a compact), or taking a reserved bus like Mears Transportation (around $16/person both ways).

Yeah, what Barry said. Mass transit is a bit lacking in Orlando. I'd rent a car if you can, or just take a cab. There's cab stops at each of the parks to get you back, or you can hop a bus back to Downtown Disney and catch a cab from there. That would make the cab fare cheaper.

When I was there in 04 for IAPPA, we took the bus everyday. It is cheap, but like the other said, a long ride. The bus also does not run park hours, so there were days where we would have to leave early to make sure we made it back to I-Drive.

If you can deal with it, it really isn't that bad.

Is this the Quality Inn that has the suite rooms? (mini fridge, small kitchen, etc) If so I know exactly where your staying, we umm actually flooded a room there once. No really don’t ask.

Transportation..

Are there shuttles to the airport and area attractions?

A: Yes! The Quality Inn International offers complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld and Wet N Wild.

B: Shuttle service is available to Orlando International Airport and other attractions for a nominal fee. Shuttles can be arranged by the Guest Services Desk or by making reservations with Town and Country by calling toll free: 1-888-363-1185, 1-800-443-0032 or 1-800-448-0171

http://www.orlandoqualityinn.com/ (if that’s your hotel)

As for where to get off the bus at Disney, most likely it would be at TTC "Ticket Transportation Center", and you could monorail hop to Epcot. Disney transportation is free. (within grounds)

Have fun, hope that helps.