TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mitch's Coaster Poll

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just sent mine in, I had 24 new woodies on my ballot this year.

El Toro retained the 1 spot, I grudgingly gave Voyage 2, and Hades 3 on the basis of their best rides rather than my experience of all my rides on them. Kentucky Rumbler, Raven, Cornball, Raven and Avalanche follow those.

BoulderDash kept my #1 spot, but after I placed Legend, Voyage, Kentucky Rumbler, J2, Cornball, Yankee Cannonball, Cyclops, Avalanche, and Raven/Grizzly (KD) tied for 10.

BoulderDash kept my #1 spot, but after I placed Legend, Voyage, Kentucky Rumbler, J2, Cornball, Yankee Cannonball, Cyclops, Avalanche, and Raven/Grizzly (KD) tied for 10.

J2 is in your top coasters? Wow, I've got that one ranked dead last. It's easily the most painful piece of crap I've ever been on. And in the most craptacular park ever. They should have paid me to enter Clementon.

My top list:

1) El Toro

2) Phoenix

3) Avalanche

4) Cornball Express

5) Thunderbolt (Kennywood)

6) Raven

J2 is in your top coasters? Wow, I've got that one ranked dead last. It's easily the most painful piece of crap I've ever been on. And in the most craptacular park ever. They should have paid me to enter Clementon.

It beat the hell out of me but it was just so insane. The second hill was one of the best moments of airtime i have ever felt in the back seat.

Last year I thought Ted's applet was pointless since I've only been on like, 3 woodies beforehand.

After the Midwest Trip, I have a bunch of new wooden credits and now Ted's application is the fastest way of doing things.

My top woodies are still Voyage and The Beast. Oh goodness, am I turning into an ACEr?