TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Parks You Always Think About?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have dreams about visiting CP and still do from time to time (not as much now that I've been there and also dreams visiting BPB again.

I would like to visit Busch Gardens Euroburg, Great Aventure, and Knoebels in the future, along with some of the parks in Europe.

I used to have dreams about visiting CP and still do from time to time (not as much now that I've been there and also dreams visiting BPB again.

I would like to visit Busch Gardens Euroburg, Great Aventure, and Knoebels in the future, along with some of the parks in Europe.

I'm going to do KD & BGE next season. I haven't been to KD since 2002 and I've never been to BGE.

Cedar Point is mine. I have yet to visit there, but have been dying to.

Call me crazy, but I've been once a year for the past 3 years, and you aren't missing much.

You seem to like it enough to have one of its rides (with the park's name clearly attached on top, mind you) as your avatar.

Call me crazy, but I've been once a year for the past 3 years, and you aren't missing much.

You seem to like it enough to have one of its rides (with the park's name clearly attached on top, mind you) as your avatar.

I'm just too lazy to change my avatar

It's comments like these that actually make me want to go to said parks or ride said rides even more, just so I can find out myself, you know? For me, the two parks I think about most are SFMM and KBF. I've wanted to go to both so badly for so long. People trash them so much, and it's not that I doubt their views, but I just want to experience it myself to see what I think in comparison. Similarly, I really want to ride coasters like Silver Bullet, X, Patriot, and Hydra just to see if they are as bad or lacking as so many people say they are. Pretty much, the more people bash something that doesn't really look that bad from the outside, the more I want find out for myself.

It's comments like these that actually make me want to go to said parks or ride said rides even more, just so I can find out myself, you know? For me, the two parks I think about most are SFMM and KBF...

I've been to SFMM and CP...

CP may be a better park all around, but if you're a coaster nut, SFMM gets the nod from me.

I would love to visit Alton Towers. The way that the park is forced to build below tree height is much different than what I am used to at Cedar Point. Some people knock it for being too corporate, but don't most large amusement park have that distinction as well?

Nemesis doesn't hurt the cause either!