TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What gender is the toothy fairy?

If the toothy fairy was real, would it be male or female?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. If the toothy fairy was real, would it be male or female?

• male
    • female

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picture the tooth fairy as one of creepy old skinny guys who collect things. If you've ever seen Ghost World, you know what I'm talking about. He would know everything about his collected items and would keep them in mint condition to maintain their value. He would be awkward and wear a cardigan.

He would also be lonely.

I picture the tooth fairy as one of creepy old skinny guys who collect things. If you've ever seen Ghost World, you know what I'm talking about. He would know everything about his collected items and would keep them in mint condition to maintain their value. He would be awkward and wear a cardigan.

He would also be lonely.

Yes this is an excellent description of him except he has wings and likes to steal things from little and give them money instead. Hmm.... I think he might actual be Michael Jackson! If it was then that would explain the reason why he puts money under little children's pillows as they are sleeping!

lol...I remember that episode. I voted that the Tooth Fairy would be a girl, but am now starting to think it could be some dude in pink tights with ultra hairy werewolf legs, dressed like a little ballerina....wow..that thought was disturbing. Maybe the tooth fairy looks like some sumo dude in a pink thong.

It's a fat 4th grader boy.

But really - why no third choice? A non-gender? Then if the child says "she", so be it. It's a female. If the child says "he", it's male.

Still. Fat 4th grader boy works for me, LOLOLOL!

After a long discussion with my mom over the gender of the toothy fairy

Riviting conversations you have there..

Anyway, actually being serious I always thought of the Tooth Fairy as female, i've never actually believed in her though after my parents always seemed to predict how much money I would get from her. Pyschic? I think not!