TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Costumes Photos!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to wear my outfit to work today - it was SO much fun.

Lot's of nervous stares from guests, but when I had to walk through the park, I was stopped by several families to take my picture with them.

Doc Brown stopped me and said he had to get me back to 1985

We all had a great Halloween. Working the haunted house was a lot of fun, and a lot more people showed up on the 31st. Brent(socalMAN123) and I chased two girls into the street. They were screaming like crazy and we ended up trapping them in the neighbors yard. It was really funny. It got better when the last group of the night came through. We chased them through the entire haunted house, and then into the driveway. We followed them off the property and all the way to their car. They were screaming and the one girl said that she couldn't stand to look at our faces any longer. It was absolutely hilarious.

Here are pics of me, my mom, and Brent.

1657787839_TPR3.thumb.jpg.6840184c1aa94faa902c6d744dd38d7c.jpg

Brent really liked the "Fin Mask". His slider gloves came in handy for clicking in peoples ears. =]

832942835_TPR2.jpg.a63e722a645a283ef55b7a305af44237.jpg

She scared a lot of people.

1529867749_TPR1.thumb.jpg.2e2ca284362a08cc76ea2570c872234d.jpg

Happy Samhain!

My costume was Freddy, I couldn't get the right sweater or make up for the face, and it was kind of a last minute costume, but I think this photo of me looks awesome! The glove is on the wrong hand because this photo is like looking into a mirror.

1958218660_Photo4.jpg.8e7409032581b7d57edd58189a78a1b9.jpg

This is the only photo I could find. Actually it's the only one I took of the costume! lol

• 11 months later...

^^ Mister Nerd, you looked awesome!!! Only, I pretty much dress like this everyday. Does this make me a nerd?

And where did you get the pants? I have some that are similar (Levi's 510 Blck Plaid)... but nothing compare to yours.

For Halloween this year I decided to take all of the costumes I had lying around and mix them all up together into a super costume.

I think what I ended up wearing was a combo of mostly the Joker, Captain Jack Sparrow, and Woody the cowboy.

halloween.thumb.jpg.44515d4696c20c45ccaec70805369de4.jpg

My hybrid costume.

• 4 months later...