TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disneyland Resort (DL, DLR, DCA) Discussion Thread

p. 393 - Pixar Place Hotel transformation will be completed on January 30th, 2024!

Disneyland has announced that Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway will be opening on January 27th, and the entirety of Toontown will be opening on March 8th!

MickeysToontownAerial.thumb.jpg.8768e0d088254e7d9f4e4d937c09e0fe.jpg

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2022/11/mickeys-toontown-to-reopen-at-disneyland-park-on-march-8-2023/

It’s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse’s birthday! In honor of this special occasion, the Disneyland Resort is pleased to announce the official reopening date of Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park – March 8, 2023!

It was this time last year that we first announced Mickey’s Toontown would undergo an ambitious reimagining, and reopen with some all-new experiences for families and young children to have more opportunities to play together inside Disneyland park. At D23 Expo in September, we shared a bit more about the interactive play areas and how we are stepping into a new era of inclusive experiences in this land for families of all ages.

I know we are all excited to see just how Mickey’s Toontown will become a vibrant symphony of sights, sounds and sensations very soon. Here’s a look at some of what you can expect when the land reopens on March 8!

The reimagined Mickey’s Toontown will provide open, grassy play spaces for everyone to unwind, starting with CenTOONial Park, the first space guests will see when they enter the land. CenTOONial Park will be anchored by two new interactive play experiences; a beautiful fountain featuring water tables designed for play that invite guests to have a sensory experience, plus a nearby dreaming tree with sculpted tree roots providing an opportunity for children to crawl and explore.

Mickey’s Toontown will be home to the new attraction, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway! Inside the El CapiTOON Theater, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway will put you in the wacky and unpredictable cartoon world of Mickey and Minnie, where you’ll board a train with Goofy as the engineer. One magical moment after the next leads you to a zany, out-of-control adventure filled with surprising twists and turns that the entire family will enjoy!

As you may have read, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway will open on Jan. 27, when the Disney 100 Years of Wonder Celebration comes to life at Disneyland Resort!

Over in Goofy’s neck of the woods, you’ll find Goofy’s How-To-Play Yard, as shown in this new aerial rendering of the area. Dedicated to all things play, Goofy’s How-To-Play Yard incorporates a whimsical sound garden where kids will discover new ways to make wacky noises, as well as enjoy an all-new, elevated clubhouse. When you step inside Goofy’s House, you’ll find a fun, interactive candy-making contraption that only Goofy could imagine! The confectionery contraption begins high outside of Goofy’s home, as drips of honey fall from a beehive onto a chute that slides the colorful drops around and down into the home. From there, junior candymakers will help Goofy make the candy, and the silly sounds of household appliances will combine to make a truly Goofy symphony.

Donald’s Boat will be perched in the duck pond of the Goof homestead. Imagine larger-than-life spinning water lilies, balance beams and rocking toys at Donald’s Duck Pond that will help little ones get the wiggles out. Kids will definitely love making a splash in this space! You also can look into the boat through the portholes to witness bubbles of fun inside the flooded vessel and interact with some familiar ducklings including Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby.

For those wanting to get a little “nutty,” you can head over to Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster, where Mickey’s Toontown’s favorite tinkerer, Gadget Hackwrench, has created a one-of-a-kind, fun-sized coaster for the town’s tiniest citizens. And at Mickey’s House and Minnie’s House, you’ll once again be able to step right into their homes and enjoy a self-guided tour as you discover special surprises in every room. You may even be able to visit with Mickey and Minnie while you’re there, should they be home! Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin will also return, where you can board Lenny the Cab and spin through the streets and alleys of Toontown as you follow the adventures of Roger Rabbit. And when you feel a snack attack coming on, you’ll be able to turn to two new places to appease your appetites in the land: Café Daisy, where acclaimed culinary expert, Daisy Duck, serves up diner classics at her sidewalk table eatery; and the Toontown Farmers Market at Good Boy! Grocers, a friendly roadside stand, offering grab-and-go drinks and treats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

^ Ah, that one (what I could find on it) lonely looking stroller in the art concept, doesn't do justice to the hundreds of strollers that will be (probably) showing up, daily.

They`ll probably have to put a Max Limit # on those being there on those new paths, lol.  😉

• 2 months later...

Disney has released new concept art and details for San Fransokyo Square at Disney California Adventure, which will open in phases this year!

SF4698379874376376782.webp.1ea85dcd33de79e00692e4ab4d1d0f5c.webp

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2023/02/step-into-san-fransokyo-square-at-disney-california-adventure-park-beginning-summer-2023/

At D23 Expo 2022, we announced to much fanfare that Pacific Wharf in Disney California Adventure park will turn into San Fransokyo from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Academy Award®-winning “Big Hero 6”! 

Those of you who have recently been to the park may have seen that this exciting transformation has already begun. Later this summer, during the Disney100 celebration at Disneyland Resort, you will be able to step into the new area — named San Fransokyo Square — and discover new offerings inspired by Baymax and friends.

Today, we’re excited to tell you more about the Walt Disney Imagineering story behind San Fransokyo Square and some of the fun that awaits. 

San Fransokyo Square will transport you to the not-too-distant future, in a fictional mash-up of two iconic cities – San Francisco and Tokyo. As the tech industry began to emerge and the local fishing trade fell on hard times, entrepreneurs came together to reinvent the seaside canneries into a vibrant, multicultural district of neighborhood restaurants and small businesses where you’ll be able to eat and shop.

SF84682787983o786y742.thumb.webp.b2da39b7630be7c4e379f1d9ea35d97f.webp

An iconic landmark of the area will be the San Fransokyo Gate Bridge, which will span the tide pools linking San Fransokyo Square to the Paradise Gardens Park obelisk. Once you cross the bridge, you’ll catch a view of the floating wind turbine atop an old fishing net tannery, powering the district from high in the sky. Clues to the area’s storied and charming past can be found in the details throughout San Fransokyo Square. 

SF286y83987379389822.webp.1117afdcb286265e8f6b98f9dc667f01.webp

Outside a converted warehouse at the south end of San Fransokyo, you may have the opportunity to encounter Baymax. Today, Pacific Wharf is home to eateries featuring sourdough bread, ice cream sundaes, delicious Mexican fare, Asian dishes and more. You’ll still be able to enjoy all your favorite Pacific Wharf dining locations during this transformation.

SF864386379020904922.webp.8af33b2ce12ebb3b3f747446b49df207.webp

When the transformation to San Fransokyo Square is completed this summer, you’ll find familiar favorites like soups in freshly baked bread bowls, as well as many new Asian-inspired selections. The new Port of San Fransokyo Cervecería draws inspiration from its tri-cultural influences with signage in English, Japanese and Spanish. Outside will be a fun and inviting beer garden decorated with festoon lights and papel picado.

The San Fransokyo Square Public Works Department is hard at work on this transformation. Be sure to stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more details, and we look forward to bringing San Fransokyo Square to life in Disney California Adventure park this summer!  

• Like 2

It has been announced that Rogers: The Musical, a one-act musical inspired by the show of the same name in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, is coming to Disney California Adventure for a limited run this summer!

apt-101-15551_rc_1.thumb.jpeg.c55b327479e07ba5a459618ace4f3570.jpeg

https://www.marvel.com/articles/culture-lifestyle/rogers-the-musical-disneyland-resort-summer-2023

For anyone out there who has long dreamed of seeing a real-life production of Rogers: The Musical, your dreams are about to come true. Starting this summer for a limited-time engagement, a short one-act version of Rogers: The Musical will debut on the Hyperion Stage inside California Adventure Park. More details will be announced at a later date, but Disney Parks shared a small tease of what’s to come when the Avengers step into the spotlight. 

The fictitious musical all about the life of Steve Rogers, the first Captain America, first debuted in the Disney+ original series, Hawkeye. In the show, all the Avengers are invited to New York for the premiere of the brand new, showstopping musical but only Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye, shows up. The MIA Avengers don’t know what they’re missing, though, as viewers are treated to a musical number based on The Battle of New York…though a few creative liberties have been taken here and there. 

More details regarding the storyline, music, and debut date will be shared in the future and it’s sure to be a SMASH. SMASH. SMAAAAASH.  

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hey Everyone!

When it came fall time I wanted to go to CGA and the Bay Area. However, when looking at flights with the time off I had from work Orange County was the cheapest option and I was like "Well, I guess were going to Disneyland!". I last visited Disney in 2011, so it had been a while and I had always wanted to go to Knott's, plus I have WDW and Orlando on my radar for next year, so I figured why not! I did two days at Disney with a park hopper, and one day at Knott's (more on that fiasco later though...)! While I'm glad I go the park hopper option, and it was nice to have, I did find that overall Disneyland is the FAR stronger park than California Adventure. You just can't compete with Big Thunder, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Indy, (formerly) Splash Mountain, Rise of the Resistance...and the list goes on and on.

First, though I saw this shirt in the airport on my way and it was awesome...

IMG_20220912_082744.thumb.jpg.cf9e5b9c5dacb5fe479ce6c8e6f58ff2.jpg

Alright, back to Disney. I eat at the quick service pizza place attached to Naples, and that was great! Pretty good pizza with a pretty good (for Disney) price and portion size. Can't remember the name (and too lazy to look it up), but I'd recommend it.

IMG_20220913_125640.thumb.jpg.0cab7e0ccb90393ad6da4fb0306128e8.jpg

Disneyland was fun. Rerideing so many of the rides that I remember riding as a kid, and seeing the ones I'd seen being built in the meantime was absolutely amazing. None of the coasters are my favorite or Top 10 by any stretch, but the dark ride lineup is so strong! I think I prefer Haunted Mansion to Pirates, though I'd like to ride the non-Nightmare Before Christmas version to know for sure.

IMG_20220913_083100.thumb.jpg.188cc5bd06ef69fa36835ed6b5819c11.jpg

Quick thoughts on Splash Mountain: It was good but not great. I thought the pacing was too fast, and the story to difficult to follow. Also when I rode I thought the ride was in rough shape by the standards I expect Disney rides to be maintained at. Multiple scenes had all their lights not working or effects turned off. I was kinda disappointed in the end.

I understand why it's being replaced, and part of me is happy that it's being put out of it's misery (If that has been the long term state of the attraction). But part of me feels like a better approach would have been to refurb it, make new culturally appropriate shorts featuring the characters rather than shoe-horning Princess and the Frog into the space, which I think deserves it's own brand-new/ground-up attraction. I think my biggest worry with the replacement is if we go from the classic animatronics of Splash Mountain to a screen heavy Bayou Adventure. That to me would be a bigger disappointment than loosing Splash Mountain.

Alright, enough of that!

IMG_20220913_103043.thumb.jpg.f97a40d0a53c1be26315effe09fed27c.jpg

I really want to praise the renovated rivers of america. When this was first announced I was worried, fearing that much of the charm and uniqueness of both the river and the railroad would be lost. But boy did the imagineers do good on this one. It doesn't feel out of place, and it's cool the details and interactions they did between the train and the river. The Mark Twain was down while I was there, so I got to ride the Columbia which was really cool! Definitely felt like an older Disneyland but in the best ways possible, if you get the chance I would highly recommend it!

IMG_20220913_161329.thumb.jpg.0ff6969864df6976def525bca3118e9b.jpg

IMG_20220913_100457.thumb.jpg.718bb48e9cc7cb37e4752faa6127cb2d.jpg

As far as coasters go:

- Matterhorn: Closed for refurb

- Big Thunder: Fun but not as wild as I remember. It felt toned down, which I personally feel is a result of the retracking they did a few years ago but maybe it was not that wild to begin with.🤷‍♂️

- Space Mountain: Aka "Left Turn: The Ride". Not a fan.

- Incredicoaster: Now THIS is how you do onboard audio AND tell a story with a coaster. Everyone of those "storytelling coasters" needs to take notes from this guy. Big fan of the upgrade from California Screamin'

Speaking of rethemes and new Disney rides...

IMG_20220914_082401.thumb.jpg.359e73e890054432aa95846aefc96bc7.jpg

Mission Breakout was great! I don't know squat about the Guardians (or really any Marvel thing really), but I caught on to the story and characters instantly, and I think this story works so well with the simplified version of the Tower that California Adventure and Walt Disney Studios got. Based on what I know about the Florida version I don't think it would work so well there, but here it was awesome! Very happy with this one!

Rise of the Resistance was also fun. I was curious more than anything to ride what has been widely held up as one of the best things in the industry at the moment. While I did think it was fun, I felt it faltered in the main area where it is praised. It wasn't ambitious enough. Yes, Disney seems to have gone out of their way to great a unique ride experience, with the multiple pre-shows and ride vehicle uses. Yet, it feels like a more advanced version of a trackless darkride, and it felt like it didn't want to push the envelope tooo far. This was disappointing as while I thought it was creative, it wasn't that imaginative with its theming, story, or ride system. Another problem I had with it, and with Galaxy's Edge as a whole is that it doesn't feature any of the Star Wars characters and locations that people actually WANT. It's not set on Hoth, Tatooine, Yoda's planet, or even features the death star. Han Solo, Leah, and Dark Vader are abscent. Heck, even Luke Skywalker himself is nowhere to be seen! People like to compare it to the Wizarding World, and I say (having never even visited the Wizarding World) that that is probably better simply because it features people and places that fans want to go to or meet! I think that's the big lesson Disney has missed from the Wizarding World, they have to build stuff that takes us to places or let's us meet characters or do things we actually want too! I think that's the biggest problem with Galaxy's Edge, Pandora, Avenger's Campus, etc...

One land that avoids this however is right across the esplanade...Cars Land!

IMG_20220913_140024.thumb.jpg.ec868c7ac0c8fd3cf2460eca3d09dd66.jpg

Not only did they build basically the entire town of Radiator Springs and every location around it, plus let us experience an adventure with every major Cars character (that people care about...), they also included a full model with basically every piece of the dye cast Cars toy line I grew up collecting! Ok, way sidetrack/nerd alert, but still THAT'S SO COOL! My only problem with the land is that Lizzy's Curio Shop was closed and seems to have been for awhile...does anyone know why Disney isn't using this relatively prime retail space?

IMG_20220913_140250.thumb.jpg.525a260327e37d2260bf17aea0870e56.jpg

The rest of California Adventure I though was just a weak mix of poorly executed rethemes (Pixar Pier), old lands that should have been updated/replaced a long time ago (Hollywoodland, Golden Valley Winery), cheap new additions (Avenger's Campus), and actually pretty solid little areas that get lost in the mix (Grizzly Peak, Pacific Warf, and Buena Vista Street). And...that basically covers California Adventure, I don't think World of Color was running while I was there so I didn't see it, and the park closed early one night for Oogie Boogie's Wallet and Capacity Bashy Thingy. Overall, it's just ok and if I went back to Disneyland I'd probably skip it and just stick with the main park unless they offered some sort of really nice package deal (which we of course all know they won't...)

Overall I enjoyed my trip to Disneyland, look forward to FL potentially next year, and have little desire to return for another decade. It was just so expensive, and doesn't offer anything that would make me want to return super soon. I'm not even that excited for this "Disneyland Forward" thing they are talking about. I will say it was absolutley hilarious seeing all these families rush everywhere with Genie Plus and all these things they planned out too the minute 6 months ago, and here's me (who decided to go like 2 weeks before) being like "I'm gonna go do this now!" with zero stress or cares at all.

That's a wrap for Disneyland, let's see if I can get one more done today to get caught up!

See you guys next time!

IMG_20220913_141913.jpg

So let me preface by saying I know VERY little about DisneyLand. I saw today they released the dates and pricing for Oogie Boogie bash and my wife really wants to go (well, I do too!).

I have been to Disney World many many times (both recently and in the past as I used to live in Orlando) but never DLand/California Adventure. So my question is, what makes sense if we are doing OBB and want to do the worthwhile attractions in both parks? I understand there are some duplicate rides to WDW but I'm sure they all have their little nuances as well and may be worth doing anyways.

OBB goes from 3pm (3 hours before the actual event) to 11pm. So 8 hours total. Is that enough time to do everything at California Adventure? Pricing wise I would hate to buy another ticket just for the morning and thought maybe doing KNOTTS in the AM would make sense whatever day we do Cali Adventure / OBB (we have been to Knott's a few times before so it's not urgent to do everything, but there are a few new things. And we have Cedar Fair Platinum passes. I still have to look at park hours and days)

We would then buy a one day ticket for Disney Land on a second day.

Does this plan sounds feasible? Is there a better way to go about this? Knotts is super close to the parks it looks like and we'd like to maximize stuff in as little time as possible. Is a 3rd day required (so 2 day / 1 park per day + California Adventure Oogie Boogie) to really do everything? Or should the two work out.

I'll do more research on the attractions because like I said I really only know about 5 rides (haunted mansion holiday, cars/ radiator springs, guardians drop tower, rise of the resistance, and the loopy coaster themed to the Incredibles). Honestly I don't know much more or what crowds would be like. OBB happens on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays but we would probably choose during the week in early September.

Anything else I need to know as a first timer?

Thanks in advance! I will do a TON more research, but just need a starting point / opinions from you all to help guide me.

EDIT: I have no problem purchasing Genie+ for $25 ea for our day at DLand. But I wouldn't get it for the OBB day at California Adventure since I'm guessing it wouldn't be needed/they don't offer it?

EDIT 2: it sounds like my wife doesn't went to rush through DCA and Oogie  boogie the same day, so we would likely do a 2 day ticket PLUS Oogie boogie only on a separate day. And I'm guessing genie+ would be worth it? We'd be going on "tier 0" days, though. But $25 ea doesn't seem like much in the grand scheme of things

Edited by anonymouscactus
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Disney has announced that Disneyland will be giving The Haunted Mansion an outdoor plaza expansion and new retail location!

image.png.e41e3efcc55bf2b6ea4a639a4887492f.png

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2023/08/new-haunted-mansion-grounds-expansion-retail-shop-coming-to-disneyland-resort-in-2024/

The stately grounds of the Haunted Mansion will expand with a spirited metamorphosis at Disneyland Resort next year. In 2024, the additions will build on the story and lore of the Haunted Mansion and include an expanded outdoor queue to immerse guests in enhanced theming, as well as a new retail shop adjacent to the attraction’s exit.

Local legend suggests the manor known today as the Haunted Mansion was first built by a prosperous sea captain. To this day, the mansion’s staff faithfully maintains the happy haunting grounds. The expanded queue will tie into these stories and more, including new gardens inspired by Master Gracey, Madame Leota and the one-eyed cat.

Each of the gardens will feature unique elements ranging from a water fountain and gazebo to themed statuary and landscaping. In fact, guests will be able to see a new greenhouse where the groundskeepers for the Haunted Mansion grow their plants. The pet cemetery and horse-drawn funeral hearse will continue to reside on the attraction’s grounds.

And speaking of Madame Leota, we felt it was time to continue her presence beyond the walls of the Haunted Mansion with an all-new retail shop. This carriage house of the mansion, belonging to Leota, will be a standalone shop that we are just “dying” to tell you more about in the future.

We also will make enhancements to the plaza adjacent to Tiana’s Palace. This area is one that holds a lot of memories and history, and a new, elegant park-like setting will be a place to relax and enjoy the ambiance and live entertainment under the shade of new and historic trees.

Construction on these additions will begin in January 2024. We will take the opportunity to help improve the accessibility of these areas which includes a new elevator exit from the Haunted Mansion for guests with disabilities.

image.png.1f4c7c31a06b07888d238c2e3d4b3025.png

• Like 3

I wonder if they're somehow, keeping that little "dog park" for service dogs, or locating it somewhere else?

Or getting rid of it, altogether! 🐕‍🦺

IMG_1422.JPG.90b02a89103a10982f84c7426d9079be.JPG

The little Dog Park, with The Mansion's fence in back.

I like the idea of jazzing up the original Haunted Mansion's queue. Memento Mori is my favorite gift shop at Florida's Magic Kingdom, so I hope they do as good a job with this one.

• 1 month later...

Disneyland has announced that the Paradise Pier Hotel will officially become the Pixar Place Hotel on January 30th, 2024!

image.png.7c18c77b2e88eb53594baebe42091fc9.png

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2023/10/opening-date-revealed-for-pixar-place-hotel-at-disneyland-resort-plus-sneak-peek-of-great-maple-menu-pixar-themed-hotel-rooms-and-more/

Playful Pixar elements have been coming to life over the past few months at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel at Disneyland Resort, and we’re excited to share that the property will officially transform into Pixar Place Hotel on Jan. 30, 2024, becoming the first fully Pixar-themed hotel in the United States.

Today, we’re giving you a glimpse of rooms inspired by Pixar stories, menu items to look forward to when Great Maple opens soon, plus what you can enjoy on your vacation now! 

Favorite Pixar Stories Abound in the New Pixar Place Hotel Lobby 

Pixar Place Hotel will evoke the inspiration and humor that goes into every Pixar film, while celebrating the artistic process. Showcasing early sketches to finished design, the art and decor will highlight vibrant Pixar stories, revealing some never-before-seen artwork.

When the lobby is complete, you will see even more unique art inspired by Pixar films and be greeted by the iconic Pixar Lamp balancing atop its ball, with an imaginative mobile of beloved Pixar characters floating from the bright skylight above. The mobile will depict the beginning stages of Pixar filmmaking, when animators create the characters’ designs with their most basic shapes and colors. The characters you’ll see are at the beginning of their journey, just as the guests who step into the lobby begin their own story at the Disneyland Resort!

First Look at a Reimagined Guest Room Featuring Iconic Pixar Characters

Now, let’s give you a colorful peek inside one of the guest rooms! From pillows inspired by the Pixar Ball to lighting reminiscent of the Pixar Lamp, there will be whimsical nods to the iconic animation studio throughout these comfortable and contemporary accommodations. Some of the art was even created by Pixar Animation Studios artists especially for Pixar Place Hotel! The headboards will consist of concept art from a variety of Pixar features, including “The Incredibles,” “Toy Story 3” and more that are arranged in order from warm to cool colors, sharing the importance of color to the tone of a scene.

Great Maple Opening Soon, Plus More Snacking Details Revealed 

Now, let’s dish! Opening in November, Great Maple restaurant will bring its innovative menu of upscale comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This modern American eatery will serve a robust selection of dishes made from scratch daily including the Cajun Shrimp & Cheddar Biscuit Benedict, Soda Pop-Braised Baby Back Ribs, Charred Cauliflower Hummus, Maple Pecan-Crusted Salmon, Market Fish, a variety of inspired salads, and my favorite, the Buttermilk Fried Chicken & Maple Bacon Doughnuts!

A few weeks after the ground-floor flagship eatery opens, more culinary delights also operated by Great Maple will open. A new grab-and-go coffee shop in the lobby called Sketch Pad Café will serve assorted pastries accompanied by a selection of coffee and tea. Plus, an all-new menu will debut at the rooftop pool bar to be named Small Bytes, serving up salads, wraps, assorted cheese plates and more which you can enjoy with signature beverages. 

Pixar-Themed Offerings You Can Enjoy Now

If you’re ready to “dive in” to the fun now, you and your family can frolic at the hotel’s new “Finding Nemo”-themed splash pad and pool area! Recently opened for guests of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, this rooftop oasis features Pixel Pool, which is lined with relaxing loungers, along with Nemo’s Cove pop-jet splash pad, and the not-to-miss Crush’s Surfin’ Slide, a 186-foot-long water slide inspired by the coolest sea turtle in the ocean. The adjacent play court and pool bar will open later this fall.

Near the pool, you can gather with friends on comfy couches surrounding fire pits inspired by some of Pixar’s more hotheaded characters, including Jack-Jack from Pixar’s “The Incredibles” and Anger from Pixar’s “Inside Out.”

Back in the lobby, browse through the new gift shop STOR-E — a playful take on the Pixar film name “WALL-E” — featuring Pixar-themed apparel and toys, plus more Disneyland Resort souvenirs and sundries.  

Plus, a new and expanded fitness center recently opened, offering treadmills, free weights and more complimentary for hotel guests. Keep an eye out for a mural of Mike and Sulley running on a treadmill, inspired by Pixar’s “Monsters University.”  

image.png.26e2beeb4108ba7f64f6498c79b04522.png

image.png.95d9ab6a6b8dd6950901ee59bfd95591.png

image.png.e3a5ae687af969ee47a52364329e83ed.png