TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Does V2: Vertical Velocity have an inversion?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess it's just a simple mistake and the information was not updated from when the coaster was modified.

Give Duane a break! That's a hell of a site to keep up to date and having a little mistake like that really isn't that big of a deal!

--Robb

Well it is a strange one as the riders at the end the train don't twist as much. If memory serves me correctly those in the rear of the train are never completely rotated a full 180 degrees and never fully upside down.

I guess it depends on how rcdb defines an inversion.

Well it is a strange one as the riders at the end the train don't twist as much. If memory serves me correctly those in the rear of the train are never completely rotated a full 180 degrees and never fully upside down.

I guess it depends on how rcdb defines an inversion.

Going from this picture...it seems as if the entire train travels through the inversion.

I haven't rode it, but I am sure it feels like an inversion on ride. It is certainly more of an inversion than Hydra's inclined dive loop. Does anyone have a POV of the ride?

And also, did anyone here ride it before it was modified?

I have ridden it and can say for a fact that you go upside down no matter where you sit. Some cars go upside down more than others (front cars get it on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd launch, while very back seats get fully inverted only on the 2nd launch). It is an inversion. Plain and simple.

Going from this picture...it seems as if the entire train travels through the inversion.

OK can someone confirm if V2 still goes that far up the inclined spike as that is probably an old picture. I don't think it did for my, so I've either last my mind or memory and my visit to SFDK was only a week ago.