TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Head Choppers

Which coaster makes you feel that decapitation will happen at any moment?

My personal favorites are Gemini (there is one spot in particular that the whole train gasps) and Wondaerland's Wilde Beast (they have even installed padding for those who raise their hands up too high). There is also one and SFNE that I seem to remember having some pretty brutal head choppers, I can't remember which one though.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I rode Space Mountain (MK) with the lights on, I thought I was going to be decapitated.

Even now when I ride it with the lights off, I can't bring myself to keep my arms up for fear that I'm going to hit something (and I hear that some people actually do!)

When I rode Space Mountain (MK) with the lights on, I thought I was going to be decapitated.

Even now when I ride it with the lights off, I can't bring myself to keep my arms up for fear that I'm going to hit something (and I hear that some people actually do!)

I recently rode it and even with the lights off, I could see that track above me, and it was really close.

I remember Raging Bull having a pretty decent head chopper. Another is the drop out of the station of Mystery Mine, it was pretty cool.

Raging Bull Does have the tunnel immediately following the initial drop, and that is pretty decent. I think I will also say, that Mean Streak has a great bunch of head choppers.

It's a ride I've never been on, but this appears that you really do have to duck:

If you were on the Spain trip, or just have been to Zaragosa, how bad is it?

Hahaha! When I saw this I couldn't stop laughing because of how uncomfortable it looks. Boinking your head on that concrete tunnel would swell up pretty well! Good ducking Robb!

I can't think of any comparable head choppers right now. But keep posting photos, this is a great thread for them. Some of those pictures are sweet.