TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worst Coaster Ever?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Hurler was better this year. Even though it is anethema to put a trim brake at the bottom of a first drop, it really made the ride much better. Still not great, but better and my left side didn't end up bruised.

Worst coaster ever for me would be Enchanted Forest's old Kiddie Coaster. I remember it being an incredibly painful experience when I was 4 years old.

As for the worst major coasters I've been on, I'd go with the old Rebel Yell that went backwards since that was incredibly bumpy the whole way through and gave me a really bad headache. Also up there would be Canada's Wonderland's Flight Deck. Now I know why everyone despises SLCs because this one took pain to a whole new level.

• 1 month later...

The most boring family/thrill coasters I've ridden are:

Corkscrew at Valleyfair (although I appreciate the scenery)

Klondike Gold Rusher at Wild Waves Theme Park

Ninja at Six Flags St. Louis

Wildcat at Puyallup Fair

Pony Express at Knott's Berry Farm

My least favorite wooden coasters are American Eagle at SFGAm and Grizzly at CGA.

Most recent: The Boss at SFStL. It should have been awesome and I liked the layout very well, but it just sucked the joy right out of me. I truly wish I had been ejected from the train before the double whammy helixes at the end. It would definitely have been less painful.

Hands down - The Boss at SFStL. Regrettably, the first coaster I rode the day I was there. Thinking there were better seats, I foolishly rode again. What a waste of wood.

First runner up -- any Vekoma inverted coaster.

Randy

the only ride I've ever had a headache on after riding it was the Great Nor'easter @ Morey's Piers. Love the park, dislike the SLC. The only ride I've had a back ache on after riding, Mean Strike, like the layout, dislike feeling like I'm driving down an Oklahoma Turnpike with no suspension. (hint: ok turnpike = pot holes, buckeled portions of road, bumpy, bumpy, bumpy, and bumpy)