TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worst Coaster Ever?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My categories of worst coaster/rides:

Shakeness-RAGE (Adventure Island)

Well,what should I say?It shakes so much after the loop so I get headache when my head hits the Over-The Shoulder Restraints all the time!You gotta strech the head forward so it hits the air instead,and you`re safe from an headache!

Uncomfrontable-Mission:Space

Okay,this is not an rollercoaster,but the ride is so uncomfrontable and it pushes me so hard that my stomach is pushed back for half an hour!

Rough-Rutschebanen (Bakken)

It`s not very rough,kinda okay,but I haven`t ridden as many different rollercoasters as you credit whores does,so it`s the roughest ride I experienced yet.

Thunderhawk at dorneypark, i cracked/bruised my ribs on that one. I still ride it in the front though, the back i stay away from, too painful.

Rolling Thunder at six flags great adventure and trailblazer at hersheypark for boringness.

Oh i wanted to say something to >> Well Your Wrong -

Your avatar kills me, only because i laugh everytime i see those commercials and how he says diabetes.

Il have a dig at the Gauntlet at Camelot which is a crappy Pinifari looper. It is now awaiting its re-build at Southport. It was the parks major coaster for like 2 years. Rough as all hell and horrible all over!

Corkscrew at Alton is another very very bad coaster. Extremely rough and boring. Remove this pile of poo!

Son of Beast @ Kings Island--His father was never this rough, nor was any earthquake on the California coastline since 1906.

Psyclone @ Magic Mountain--Rest In Peices

Ninja @ SFOG--To think that Ninjas are supossed to fight out of self defense. This guy kicked my ass for no reason!

Viper @ Magic Mountain--I would have rather fallen into the cacti that I was looping over, than have to experience the loops themeselves.

Battersea Big Dipper

1972: An accident occurs on the {Big Dipper} at Battersea in London,

England. A train broke loose and rolled backwards down the

lift, colliding with a train in the station. Five children were

killed, numerous other riders were injured.

• 4 months later...