TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worst Coaster Ever?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear lots of people complain about this ride but I never have found this coaster rough. I personally think Corkscrew is worse.

Agreed! Corkscrew is far more painful than Mean Streak, it actually might be one of the worst rides I've been on.

I actually think Blue Streak was the most painful ride on my Cedar Point trip. Then again, I was sitting in the final row. I went back later to re-ride near the front and it wasn't so bad.

the god awful mind eraser at SFNE. the only positive experience i had when riding it was that it ended.

How'd you ride it though? It's one of the smoother slc's.

I disagree, I think Mind Eraser is absolutely brutal. Even for an SLC that ride is terrible.

SFNE's mind eraser isn't even the worst coaster at sfne. It's not even that rough, some days are certainly better than others on it though. I find it to be one of the only intense coasters at SFNE. Along with Bizzaro and Goliath.

The worst one I was ever on is probably more of a bad experience than anything else ?

At SFMM, they had Flashback many years ago. The coaster itself was ok AFTER the initially part. It left the station, went left around a curve, then a sudden drop before the lift. I was not expecting the sudden jolt and drop, and my neck was hurting the rest of the ride. The fact the ride is long scrapped must be all the more proof as to it being awful.

Gwazi at BGT last summer was truly awful. When it was brand new it was probably a pretty cool ride, especially with the dueling aspect, but the years and Florida weather and train issues clearly beat the heck out of this ride. I’m particularly forgiving when it comes to rough woodies, but Gwazi is the only ride I’ve ever been on where I wanted to be off by the time we were cresting the lift hill. It was simply terrible.

Honorable Mention?: Rip Ride Rockit.

What's wrong with rip ride?

I do rather enjoy Mid-Course Brake Run: The Ride, so I'm surprised someone would find it their worst coaster.

Hahahaha!! I tend to agree, I enjoyed "Mid-Course Brake Run: The Ride" as well. Not the best coaster by any stretch of the imagination but certainly not the worst either. That being said, I rode it when it first opened and haven't been back for re-rides ever since - maybe it's gotten worse?

Hahahaha!! I tend to agree, I enjoyed "Mid-Course Brake Run: The Ride" as well. Not the best coaster by any stretch of the imagination but certainly not the worst either. That being said, I rode it when it first opened and haven't been back for re-rides ever since - maybe it's gotten worse?

I really enjoyed it the one and only time I rode it, which was summer 2014, so I am not sure about that. The air time in the front row coming up to each brake run was incredible.

Though I've ridden Gwazi it's not my least enjoyed ride at all. I am really not sure which is the 'worst' I've ridden, but a few supposedly good rides have made me feel sick, which makes them 'worst' in my mind.

Roller coaster at new york new york (las vegas) Robb's video should make my opinion clear.

For all the flak Goudrix gets, from a video it looks fun. Rollercoaster/Manhatten Express is one of few rides that actually feels painful through the video alone.

Roller coaster at new york new york (las vegas) Robb's video should make my opinion clear.

Was it worse with the Togo Trains?

Yes, but not a lot worse (so the trains didn't improve that much). The new premier trains have a lapbar, shoulder restrains and a shin bar, while the original togo had a very small lapbar (simular to tHe schwarzkopf ones) and a shoulder restrain. So the premier ones were a bit thicker and had a bit more padding. But even with the premier trains, it's still an unbearably rough ride.

• 4 months later...