TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PPP weekend through the eyes of a 2 yr old!

Well mom and dad loaded up the car and took us kids on a long drive from Chicago area to Pittsburgh. After 6 1/2 grueling hours sitting in the truck we finally made it to their friends house. I played pinball, skeeball and pool at their house, we need to live closer to them! So after the fun there was done we headed to Kennywood for PHANTOM FRIGHT NIGHTS! Well with all the loud noises and scary people walking around I must say I did better then Beth. I didn't get scared!

Every now and then all my parents friends would go ride some coasters as I had to sit off and watch. So as some were riding the Jack Rabbit my dad took me on a really good ride in the Kangeroo! This ride was a lot of fun and I made everyone go ride with me after they got off the Jack Rabbit. I come to find out that I could have ridden the Jack Rabbit but some of the adult were not thinking about me! Oh well there is always next year.

So after a good nights sleep we all headed out to Knoebels for my first PPP. We got there a little to late for the early ride session so my dad just bought some ticket so I could ride the kiddie rides. Again this is a day that I didn't get to ride a coaster as I am not tall enough for their kiddie coaster. My dad did take me on the bumper cars and Frank was real mean hitting us so hard it scared me and made me cry. But I toughed it out and kept ridding and ended up laughing as we hit people. It was a fun ride.

My dad also introduced me to some ride they call the Flyers. My dad got the tub to bounce really good and this also scared me and I let him know. I did get used to it and ended up laughing about it but was still nervous. I had fun at Knoebels.

So the next day they woke me up and we headed for another park called Lakemont Park. I was told I get to ride the on Leap-the-Dips which is the oldest operating coaster. Cool!!!!!! I rode in front with my brother and sister and really liked it and wanted to ride again right away.

So after this my dad , Gage and Caitlyn went to ride Skyliner as I sat and played in the playground. Well a few minutes later they came running and yelling for me to come over by the coaster. Turns out I get to ride! Can you see me in there?

After three more rides on Skyliner it was time for lunch. I started getting tired and fell asleep at the table.

What can I say it has been a long weekend so far! So after I woke up and ate lunch we got to ride their kiddie coaster. It was alot of fun and I made my sister and brother ride with me a couple times. Sadly I didn't get to see the greyhound chase the coaster as I heard there is one there that does that.

For some reason my dad was not to excited to get me my next credit. I have never seen one of these before and what a weird contraption it was but it looks like fun!

This was me after riding.

Help! Get me out of this coffin on wheels. WTF was that!

Well it was an exhausting weekend and we had a looooong ride back to the Chicago area so we headed out. Turns out I thought we were going straight home but my dad had other plans. Fun Fore All just outside Pittsburgh has a coaster.

Whoo Hoo another credit!

Dad can we go home now?

It was nice weekend weather wise and Leap-the-Dips was my 20th coaster!

Casey

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not fair, I'm just as big as you and they let you on the Kiddie coaster at lakemont. Well, it's great to see a different train other than #8 on Leap-the-Dips.

You now also have two credits I don't have as it was raining the day I went and the Toboggan was closed.

Yeah I was a little confused reading it at first....When I saw the picture with the kid I thought, "wow this kid speaks really well!",then I put it all together and realized what was up... Loved the approach you took on this TR, and nice pictures.

Well with all the loud noises and scary people walking around I must say I did better then Beth. I didn't get scared!

Classic!!! I'm so sorry I couldn't go with you guys - the 6 and a half hours wouldn't have been grueling had I been in the truck. And there was pinball? Why didn't you tell me there was going to be pinball?!

This was awesome. It took me a few minutes...I'm thinking Craig's not two years old....Ohhhh.

Craig is closer to 12 .. maybe 12 and a half

Cameron.

And there was pinball? Why didn't you tell me there was going to be pinball?!

Cameron.

You've been told and heard a thousand times we have a pinball machine and a skeeball machine. Your memory is starting to go already Cam. Did Ed break it?

And there was pinball? Why didn't you tell me there was going to be pinball?!

Cameron.

Speaking of pinball Cameron. I took these photos for you while at Lakemont. Have you ever seen or heard of this one?

This thing was so large it used a pool ball.

Craig

Lori!

Craig, I have played Hurcules before - it's an absolute pile of steaming elephant poo-poo. Horrid game! It's like the H2 of pinball.

Whirlwind however, is most excellent!

Cameron ("The Storm Is Coming, Return To Your Homes") Silver.

Criag, they have Hercules at the best arcade ever here at Fun Town pier in Jersey. It's called Flashback featuring all the greatest games from the 80's

As for the Kiddie credit, I did hop on with my daughter but the ride-op asked me to please get off. I guess next year I'll have to do the event!

Brave little tike! He looks HAPPY to be on those coasters! My now 3-year old girl goes back & forth...the other day at BGA she wanted to ride Scorpion! Of course, she was 2 inches too short (42 inches req'd), but when we go to Seaworld she won't ride the Shamu coaster! I can't understand toddlers man!