TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite Arrow Coaster

I loved the Orient Express. The name was great, it fit nicely into the themed section of the park, the station fit the theme and overall the ride was fun to ride and watch.

Gemini is also a great arrow coaster, i wish more of this style was built. I t is smooth, fast, fun and the capacity kicks a$$.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to read all of the comments. I don't think too many people think about Arrow Coasters anymore, but back in the day they were the sh!t. There are still some really good rides out there, but most of them are getting old.

For me, when Viper at SFMM first opened I was hooked. When X at SFMM first Opened I was hooked.

Years from now we will probably see the same type of thread, but it will be B & M instead of Arrow....

• 8 months later...

Multi-Loop:

Drachen Fire. (Yes I said it)

Simply for being the most unique Arrow design and I always had fun riding it. You just had to know how to sit and where to brace

Prototype:

X. Still has not been fully visualized and utilized for what this ride system could be, and can do. But still a very fun ride either way.