TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tripsdrill Discussion Thread

So the inverted coaster is less like an inverted version of a Firestorm / Space Warp and more like a larger version of the Suspended Family Coaster. I really like that.

It's so different from other inverted coasters... That's refreshing to see.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm guessing the strategy here for the coasters is to rope-drop the STC, then get the family boomerang, then head to the back of the park for Karacho and Mammut and the Bobsled?

But this park is obviously much much more than just coasters. And I really want to experience it all. So what are the other highlights and/or hidden gems? I know the bathtub log flume thing is a must-do. And it looks like there are just a bunch of weird and quirky themed flat rides and other funky stuff to just look at. But it's hard to really get a sense of things from the website & park map, and I'm trying to not overly spoil things by watching too many POV's. So which other things should I make a point to seek out and do?

And then there's the whole adjacent Wildlife Park (not sure if I'll have time to check that out or not though). Fortunately, I'm going to be there on a weekday, so I'd hope crowds will be light enough that I can do quite a lot. 

17 hours ago, coasterBro said:

I'm guessing the strategy here for the coasters is to rope-drop the STC, then get the family boomerang, then head to the back of the park for Karacho and Mammut and the Bobsled?

But this park is obviously much much more than just coasters. And I really want to experience it all. So what are the other highlights and/or hidden gems? I know the bathtub log flume thing is a must-do. And it looks like there are just a bunch of weird and quirky themed flat rides and other funky stuff to just look at. But it's hard to really get a sense of things from the website & park map, and I'm trying to not overly spoil things by watching too many POV's. So which other things should I make a point to seek out and do?

And then there's the whole adjacent Wildlife Park (not sure if I'll have time to check that out or not though). Fortunately, I'm going to be there on a weekday, so I'd hope crowds will be light enough that I can do quite a lot. 

If you want to enjoy the whole park, you have to be there at rope drop and don't leave until it closes. If you want to doe the wildlife park, plan an additional day.

There is mostly no ride, that isn't quirky or funny. Just do them all. :) the Bathtub is a real must. Also, there's a drop tower thing looking like a tree next to Hals-über-Kopf. That's really a gem!

As for the first thing, I would do Volldampf first. It had by far the longest queues when I visited the park the last time. Hals-über-Kopf was a ten minute wait at maximum on a holiday weekday. Karachon can get up to 45 minutes all day. Mammut should be not longer then 20 minutes. You can run to the back to Karacho first, but the front of the park will surely be slammed by noon. So just hit that first in the morning and return in the afternoon.

If it will be a rainy day, cloth yourself up and prepare for empty trains on open rides. Then you hit the jackpot.