TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tripsdrill Discussion Thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As tripsdrill seems to be a littlebit unshure where to put the minimum height requirement for the little ones...here`s actually a photo of the first testruns.

Here`s a very little one right before launching...the expression in the eyes says it all

baby.thumb.jpg.43b63826a700c929542ea8007faa0c63.jpg

(Source : Coasterfriends)

I feel sorry for the people who are nervous on getting on the ride. Instead of people saying kids have ridden the ride, they can now say a baby has ridden the ride. Those trains look amazing. I love how they made the whole theming on the train and the mechanical sections on the train, all look like one. Though I don't know the story of the ride, I love the theming on the train.

The train totally stopped in the MCBR. Looking at the whole layout this thing will probably be much faster during the second half of the layout later...

Exactly. I assume the MCBR is also a holding brake, so they could just be testing to make sure the ride can make it back to the station in case of a full-stop on the Mid-course brake.

So many great looking coasters opening up in Europe this summer!

The ride looks awsome (and like someone mentioned earlier "cute" aka perfect for this park), but the last video almost gave me a seizure, what's up with all the black screens ?!?! There was more of that compared to actual footage of the ride. I am all for being creative, but if you only have 30 seconds of material, there is no need to stretch it out to 2.15 minutes

^ It's true that Tripsdrill won't be able to finish theming by the end of the year, but be prepared to get an AWESOME theming. Tripsdrill is a well themed park. I'm pretty sure it will design something unique!