TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2008 Trips Chat Transcript AKA 2008 Trips FAQ!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One quick question: when/where will a list of dates for each park be posted? Hope to see you guys at Dorney or SFGAdv!

only when the deadline is closed, only when the lottery has been held and only when the trips forums are opened, only then, will you find out the dates of the paticular parks.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool...I'd love to be on the entire Wrong Coast trip, but I have too many out-of-state gigs during it. I'll look for when you're at Compounce and SIx Flags Riverside, Agawam and join a few of you for the day!

Fun fact of the day: J. S. Bach had 15 children and lived most of the time in a 6-room house. Most of them, hoiwever, lived in the bach yard.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there anywhere to ask about trip ideas / possibilities for 2009 and beyond?

I ask because of Japan - that crazy nut of a place I would love to go to soon, but you'll be going 2 years in a row. Is it cool enough to make it into 2009 as well?? (Ive missed the deadline and well aware my chances could be gone from that alone. Dam this begin so late getting a better job!)

Oh and a mini question - whats peoples beef with Fuji-Q. Surly theres a couple of highlight rides in there. Even if one hurts worse than

** oh a rant. i see. arse. bad Fuji-Q. I have no stick to hit it with but still want to go. If i enjoy myself ill hide my smile

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Our trips are PG-13 at worst. If you hang out with certain people, your experiences may change, but overall in public PG-13 at worst.

There are several 17-19 year olds going on the Euro Trip, you would find a friend.

• 2 weeks later...
I have one quick question:

I am a 16-year-old trying to gather some coin for the Europe trip. Will I be the only 16-year-old on the trip? It seems like there are a lot of adults on the past trips (nothing wrong with that).

There are several 17-19 year olds going on the Euro Trip, you would find a friend

I'll be your friend

• 6 months later...