TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Vitamin Water

texashorns82492

These have been pretty popular for awhile around in Texas and I never understood why until I actually had one. They're quite tasty. Alot of people say they taste too watery with little flavor, but most people I know think they're great. I personal favorite is the Energy Citrus or Dragon Fruit Power C.

Anybody else like this stuff?

P.S. I am aware this is a very random topic, but it's in the right section.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it, I'm addicted. My favorites are Multi-V Lemonade, Defense (Cranberry something), Revive (Fruit Punch), and Balance (Cran Grapefruit). I really don't like the taste of Power C or Energy though. Gross.

I figure it's better than having a soda instead. I still drink soda, just less of it because Vitamin Water.

Pretty much our entire school drinks it. They're $2 a bottle there so they make a couple thousand a day just off of those. I really like them, but have only had a few. I'm not going to spend two dollars on them. Even in stores when theyre cheaper I just don't feel like paying for them.

I don't really "get" flavored water. The only experience I had with flavored water was the Powerade Option water (the grape flavor) and that burned my throat and tasted horrible.

Next time at work I'll try Vitamin Water, but I'm not sure what flavor to try first.

I don't really "get" flavored water. The only experience I had with flavored water was the Powerade Option water (the grape flavor) and that burned my throat and tasted horrible.

Next time at work I'll try Vitamin Water, but I'm not sure what flavor to try first.

What's not to "get"?

Vitamin Water is good, not amazing, but good. Even though it isn't flavored water, I prefer Sobe.

The first one I had was Focus (strawberry something) and I wasn't really hooked. I got hooked when I had a Energy one during school and I actually felt awake and could pay attention in class. So I drank one of those throughout the day everyday. Now I bring a different flavor to school everyday.

I'd recommend the Formula 50 for your first try, it's a light artificial grape taste.

What's not to "get"?

I mean, why pay money for flavored and colored water when you can just get water for free virtually anywhere?

Anyways, I'll try some Vitamin Water when I work next time. Might try that energy one.

^See, that was my view on it as well. I don't know what prompted me to buy it in the first place, but it ended up being all right. Not exactly worth the $3 I paid for it, but all right.

Dan "Has never had an energy drink" Smith

EDIT: ^^That's the one I had. Formula 50.

What's not to "get"?

I mean, why pay money for flavored and colored water when you can just get water for free virtually anywhere?

People pay money for bottled water that isn't colored or flavored, so I think paying a dollar or two more for flavored water isn't that bad. Think of it as juice or a fruit drink and the thought of paying for flavored water isn't as terrible as it seems.

Alright, so today I tried two varieties of Vitamin Water for the first time ever.

XXX - Tasted just like grape Kool-Aid. A decent drink.

Revive - Tasted almost like XXX, but I felt like XXX had more flavor.

These products ain't half bad at all. I kinda "get" it now.