TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ACE Musuem/Conneaut lake Park

I have heard from several people here in the Community that the Musuem that ACE has wanted to open may be at CLP. It was stated in the Meadville tribune that the Board of CLP wanted to open a Coaster Musuem at the Park and when I asked a board member about it he said that the Park and ACE are working together very strongly on it.

What are your thought if it is the Big Musuem. Do you think it is a good location or if they could do better.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't Blue Streaks one of the first ACE classics?

I think this would be great for both. As said, it might help CLP with drawing people, and it's on property ir a very classic park with a very classic coaster. As long as they can get the park running fully, I think it's a win-win for both.

No offense to anyone who supports their efforts and the museum, but it's not something that TPR supports, sorry.

I personally think the museum has been a "scam" for the past few years and having been involved and seen first hand how that group operates, I would not support anything they do.

--Robb "Thread Closed." Alvey