TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies, Movies, Movies.....

robbalvey

Cloverfield:

Awesome. Very creative and original... less original than I thought, but still. Special effects were amazing, but the sparratic camera movements almost made me sick. ALMOST. The ending ruined it. I hated the ending, but the rest of the movie is totally worth a watch.

Great movie, suckish ending. No lie! 8/10

^I totally agree Superbad was Supergood and it had some really original stuff in it that set it above a regular teen comedy, I found it genuinely funny and I'm not easily impressed. Those cops were hilarious, and McLovin - he gets my vote for president.

Day of the dead remake with Mena Suvari - has little relationship to the Romero original which was a great, tense horror film, this one was more like Planet Terror except it wasn't good, almost sucks all A$$.

^ It's a teen sex comedy. What did you expect? I know for a teen sex comedy, it is one of my favorites. I certainly wasn't expecting an Oscar winning film, but I left more entertained then I did with most films that year.

I concur, it was very good for a teen sex comedy. Though I have to say I disagree with your last comment I was entertained, but 2007 was such a great year for film that I can't say it was more entertaining than most

The Spidewick Chronicles

Was going to see jumper, then I started reading the bad reviews.

I also started to read great reviews for spiderwick chronicles, so I saw that.

And I'm very happy I did!.

It was a GREAT movie!

I was very surprised.

The story was great, the action great, and the actors were great.

The main actor was so good that he played two brothers and you couldn't tell that he played both.

A great movie for everyone to enjoy!

9/10

Die Hard 2: Die Harder 8/10

First off, props to the creative genius behind the name. It really makes me wanna watch it. But seriously, it's Die Hard, so you know it's gonna be awesome. The first and last are still the best in my book, but then again, this one rocked too. The story was captivating and the twist with the counter-terrorist team was pretty awesome. Love the final kill, defenitly legit.

---Brent [/b]

Let Me In...based on the Sweedish Book "Let Me In"... Blood-disgusting.com gave it a perfect review (along with Inside and Frontier(s).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7738396511051031720&q=L%C3%A5t+den+r%C3%A4tte+komma+in+trailer&total=4&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Already sold in ten countries, Let Me In introduces a startling new talent from Sweden whose work is creating an international sensation. John Ajvide Lindqvist has been compared to such top horror writers as Anne Rice, Clive Barker, Neil Gaiman, Whitley Strieber, and last but certainly not least, Stephen King—American readers of vampire fiction will be thrilled!

It is autumn 1981 when the inconceivable comes to Blackeberg, a suburb in Sweden. The body of a teenage boy is found, emptied of blood, the murder rumored to be part of a ritual killing. Twelve-year-old Oskar is personally hoping that revenge has come at long last---revenge for the bullying he endures at school, day after day.

But the murder is not the most important thing on his mind. A new girl has moved in next door---a girl who has never seen a Rubik’s Cube before, but who can solve it at once. There is something wrong with her, though, something odd. And she only comes out at night. . . .