TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies, Movies, Movies.....

robbalvey

Disturbia- 9.5/10

It was really awesome. I like the characters and the acting, and the suspense in insane! I just feel like it's missing something. It's like there's no interaction with the outside world, just the same 10 people. Besides that, it's excellent.

Brokeback Mountain: 9/10

I've always wanted to see this movie but never really had the chance, but today since I'm staying at my uncle's by myself for a few days, and he has a cable box, I noticed it was on and was finally able to watch it! It was SO sad at the end. I just really loved the movie. It was just so good and sad at the same time. It's like I don't know if I want to watch it again or have never seen it, it's just given me this kind of annoying feeling, like it was so good but sad and dramatic at the same time.

Across the Universe

5/10

While it works as eye candy, if you strip it of its visual frills and music, the story is horridly predictable and lacking in creativity. And yes, the music is great, but there are too many spots where it seems like they added a scene just for the sake of adding a song. Maybe it would have worked if the length were cut down a bit. Or if I were high.

Jeff Dunham, Arguing with Myself

8/10

I rented it tonight so I could watch it since everyone said it was good. Walter is funny.

Jeff Dunham, Spark of Insanity

9.5/10

"Silence..............I keel you" The new DVD by JEff, great stuff including making of a new dummy.

Saw Cinderella Story yesterday on the telly.

To be honest, I hadn't heard anything about this movie before but thought I would give it a try. Well, I watched it till the end and liked the movie.

It's a typical feel good movie of which you know what will be the plot after 15 minutes or something. Still it was nice to watch.

Rating : 7/10

Song of the South 10/10

This is a most have for big Disney geeks, even though they do not sell it here in US at one time they did have it available online! I love this movie and the characters are some of the best the Disney company has ever created. This used some of the best special effects from the mid-1940s and is a movie I try to watch on a every few week schedule.

30 Days of Night:9.5/10

Seriously so cool. The feeling of the movie is awesome. It takes place in the northernmost city, Barring, Alaska. For 30 days the city goes without sun, and the city is closed off. Awesome circumstances for a vampire movie. Very well written and very realistic effects.