TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies, Movies, Movies.....

robbalvey

The Simpsons Movie...Twice

Loved it, Loved it, and Loved it.

As a huge fan of the simpsons, I was laughing through the whole movie.

It was funnier than most other movies.

And it felt like a movie, and not an extended episode.

I even almost cried.

9.5/10

Sunshine. It rocks. It just came out and did not get much press but is very well reviewed. It's a very dark sci-fi movie by the guy who did 28 days later. Go see it now!

I haven't seen it yet (really want to), but I've heard that the movie was ruined by the last 30 minutes.

Is that true?( I'd most likely like it no matter what, but was just wondering)

Saw the Simpsons' Movie yesterday. I thought it was going to be a disappointment, but thankfully I was wrong. Very funny. Now I can't get that stupid spider pig song out of my head!

"Spider pig, spider pig

does whatever a spider pig does.

can he swing from a web?

no he can't, he's a pig

look out here comes the spider pig."

Sunshine was a FANTASTIC movie. The change to slasher flick did not hurt the movie but it definitely was not necessary to keep it exciting. IT was easily the most claustrophobic and atmospheric SCI-FI movie I have seen in a very long time. Alex Garland and Boyle need to definitely continue the collaboration efforts.

I just read somewhere the other day that Paramount registered the domain themonstrousmovie.com. It's not up yet, but a lot of people are speculating the movie will be named monstrous.

Very interesting, I'll keep an eye out for that.

Edit: Just checked, and it seems to still be under construction.

I can't believe no one has talked about The Bourne Ultimatum! It was, for me, the best movie I have seen this summer. The acting was great, the action was amazing, and I really loved the ending. I gave this movie a 9.5/10.

Oh yeah. I really can't wait until Batman: Dark Knight comes out in July. Here's a picture of the joker (Heath Ledger)...

...from Batman-On-Film

Bourne Ultimatum gets a 6 out of 10. Like the previous Bourne movie, the camera action ruined the movie. It also loses points for not returning back to the point of the Bourne Identity. The guy was masquerading as a hit man to flush out another hit man. The book "Bourne Ultimatum" is all about him completing his mission! Other than that, it was still a pretty decent movie.

NOTE: It is nothing like the book at all! Robert Ludlum Fans will be pissed.

I can't believe no one has talked about The Bourne Ultimatum!

I will!

The Bourne Ultimatum - My favorite movie of the year so far.

From the first few seconds, you on the edge of your seat, and it doesn't let up.

Even the most simple scene of two people talking is shot in a way that will entertain you.

This movie also has perhaps the most intense hand to hand fight I've ever seen.

I could feel my heart pounding.

9.5/10

PS-The Dark Night will be great, but Iron Man might be better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEtsQCx2UGQ

Oh yeah. I really can't wait until Batman: Dark Knight comes out in July. Here's a picture of the joker (Heath Ledger)...

...from Batman-On-Film

I just can't see Heath Ledger as the Joker, but I'll keep an open mind. I guess when I think of the Joker, I think of Jack.