TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies, Movies, Movies.....

robbalvey

I swear that I'm not supposed to see 300. Finally got the money and gas for it last night and as soon as I start driving, my car starts making this screaming sound and is smoking. I get it home, pop the hood, and find that the belt is basically smoking very hard and was the cause of everything, $92 problem now

I'm not sure which one I liked better, Shaun or Fuzz.

But Hot Fuzz is amazing. The huge gun fights had me giggling like a school girl. It was the most fun I've had at the movies since Snakes on a Plane. Go see Hot Fuzz, it's worth it.

10/10

I saw Fracture last night and I loved it. Anthony Hopkins gave a great performance, and Ryan Gosling gave a decent one. The plot was fantastic, the pacing was good, and it had a few funny moments. It was a very intelligent, psychological thriller. It was everything I thought it would be and more. I highly recommend it.

Man of the Year 8/10

Robin Williams has found himself another keeper. I enjoyed this movie, even though I thought it was going to be a comedy, not end up like some random drama/action flick . But, the humor that was in it was hilarious. My favorite quote was, "Someone can be Jewish and Buddhist at the same time, you can just find them patiently waiting for a sale."

---Brent

The Hills Have Eyes (Uno) :: 1/10

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY! That movie sucked serious balls. The horrible acting made me more sick than the pathetically fake gore.

28 Days Later :: 4/10

DEFINITELY not what I expected at all. I was expecting a gory, suspenseful, thriller..I get brittish people walking around deserted London with an occasional (and i mean OCCASIONAL) infected person jumping around, and Cillian Murphy naked. That movie couldn't scare a four year old.

Year of the Dog-This is an independent movie with Molly Shannon in the leading role. I loved it for the most part.

The Invisible-I hated it. I could barely sit through it. It had a boring plot that has been done a million times before. The ending was just horrible too.

The Silence of the Lambs-After seeing Anthony Hopkins in Fracture recently, I wanted to see this. I thought it was good. The ending was great.

Psycho-I loved it. This was the first time I have seen it. I thought the plot was fantastic and the movie overall was just great. This is by far my favorite Hitchcock film and otherwise one of my favorites.

It's 2:30 in the morning. I JUST got back from seeing Spiderman 3 at midnight. I wanted this movie to be sooooooo good and it just wasn't. A majority of the special effects were corny, well, I don't want to go into detail and ruin it for people. It was okay, but not what I was expecting.

6/10

-Nick C.

The Edukators-An amazing film. In German with subtitles.

Psycho II-It was decent. A nice continuance from the first one.

Rosemary's Baby-It was a good movie, but not the best horror movie ever that people make it out to be. The only real "horror" in the movie was towards the last 20-30 minutes.

Spider-Man 3 was absolutely brilliant. It even topped the second one! The best thing in the movie was definetely Venom. They made him just exactly the way he was in the comics: insane and revenge wanting. That final fight is without doubt one of the best (if not the best) action climaxes in any movie. Don't want to put up spoilers, other than to say this was the best Spidey movie, and it was worth the 3 year wait!

Rating: 11/10