TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies, Movies, Movies.....

robbalvey

Like Mike 2 Rating 8/10

The first one with "then" lil' bow wow was good too, but this one had a better storyline in my opinion. Not much else to say about this one except it's good.

Getting ready to watch Underworld 2...just bought the dvd....will review it later in the day.

I was so disappointed by X-Men: The last stand. There was soooooo much wasted potential. What was once a great superhero team movie franchise, was turned into the Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry show. 4/10

Over The Hedge, on the other hand, was a very nice surprise. I figured anything that has Steve Carrel and Bruce Willis was going to be at least pretty good, but this film had an all around great sense of humor. 9/10

When a Stranger Calls-8.75/10

The only reason I didn't give it a 10/10, was because of the few stupid parts. It had a great plot, and it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time, but it had some parts in it where it should have made me jump and it didn't. If you like thrillers, you'll probably like it.

----Antonio"I like M. Night's movies better"G.

Flightplan-9/10

Flightplan was a GREAT movie, IMO. It's plot was perfect, it was suspense filled, and there were some AWESOME twists. It had a great ending, and although I didn't care for one of the scenes at all, overall it was phenomenal.

----Antonio"I highly recommend it"G.

I don't see what everybody's problem with X3 was. I guess I wasn't a true X-men fanboy, so the liberties taken with the characters didn't bother me as much. I thought it flowed better as a movie, the interactions between the characters was much more believable, and the chase betweenn Kitty Pride and Juggernaut was awesome! It was great seeing Vinnie actually bashing through the (break-away) walls. I can't stand shoddy CGI -but that bridge stuff was awesome....

That said, I am looking forward to Superman Returns in IMAX (20 minutes 3-D)

Firewall: Rating 9/10

I thought that Harrison Ford did a great job in this movie. I love movies like this... -His family is held hostage, kidnappers want money or will kill his family, he gives them what they want-, but instead of him getting his family back they deicided to change the plans. So then Harrison Ford took it into his own hands to get them back. I loved this movie and the ending was powerful and happy.

Recent movie reviews...

X men 3: Pretty good, not as good as the first one but I think better than the second. Lots of new characters that weren't in the other two. 3 stars

Cars: Ok... I'm 22 and I still went to see this movie with my girlriend. Not ashamed to say I really enjoyed it, 4 stars. hope they make an E-ticket ride out of this somewhere.

Can't wait to see Pirates Of The Caribean 2...

I like Napoleoon but thats just because its stupid funny.

Anyways... went to the drive in for my friend's birthday. First movie showing was Over the Hedge... I liked it a lot! I thought it was funny the whole way through.

Second movie was X-Men 3... good mix dont ya think? haha! Good movie. the first one was the best, but I liked this one more than the second. Good action, i liked to see all the new characters in this one and more of what some of the people can do.