TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies, Movies, Movies.....

robbalvey

The Kentucky Fried Movie - A very random movie from the 70's. Some bits of it was really fun, but most of it was quite boring, nothing special, not so funny.

Omg Kentucky Fried Movie was awsome from begining to end!! Fist full of yen was hilarious!!!

"You got extra ordinary magnitute!"

"Take him to DETROIT!!"

":wtf: NO NOT DETROIT!!!"

X-Men 3 Last Stand 8/10

Saw my very first "opening day" movie. I normally just dont go, but was bored and had been waiting to see this. Wow! Good movie. New mutants always nice. Beast was cool. What is his power though? besides being blue and furry? Missed the "secret" at the end of the credits though. I am going again today so I will watch it then. Solid movie though, good action, some plot holes.

Hollow Man 2 Rating 9/10

Now, before I start, I didn't even know there was a Hollow Man 2, until I browsed through Walmart at 2am and found the dvd. As I was told, it didn't make it to the movie theaters..it had just dropped on dvd. I didn't like the first Hollow Man with Kevin Bacon. It was just stupid and it kinda flopped at the box office. But Hollow Man 2 is way better and this time Christian Slater is Hollow Man...he's a Insane Murderer trying to become visible again because the longer you stay invisible, you'll die. This was awesome, at the end there was a battle between 2 "Hollow Men", though invisible, you can see their outline because it raining during that part. Lots of action, this was way better than the first and should have made it to theaters.

Radio 10/10

I saw Radio with Cuba Gooding Jr. yesterday and it was very touching. I was very moved by how the football coach reaches out to Radio and takes care of him. The movie was casted very well and it was based off of a true story, so the plot was very good.

---Brent

X-Men 3 Last Stand 8/10

Saw my very first "opening day" movie. I normally just dont go, but was bored and had been waiting to see this. Wow! Good movie. New mutants always nice. Beast was cool. What is his power though? besides being blue and furry? Missed the "secret" at the end of the credits though. I am going again today so I will watch it then. Solid movie though, good action, some plot holes.

I really enjoyed the movie but I felt some of the characters were underdeveloped, like angel. I have always said that I thought angela bassett would have made a better storm but oh well...it almost seem as if halley didnt even try to have an african accent! But if anyone hasnt seen it yet I do reccomend it. And you HAVE to stay til the end because the bonus footage makes you think its NOT the last stand!

It has been raining here the past few days, so I have watched a lot of movies.

Gone in 60 Seconds is a good movie, IMO. I like it a lot...it is good, yeah, all that jazz.

Frequency is the first DVD I ever bought and one of my favorite movies.

Bringing Down The House is funny.

Cellular is also good.

The Family Stone is one of my favorite movies from last year.

True Colors is decent, but only because it has James Spader in it.

Poseidon was OK, even better due to the fact that it was IMAX and we were the only people in the theater.

Looking forward to catching Peaceful Warrior (there is a disc golf course that we were frequenting during this movie's filming; the scenes at the gas station are actually in Veterans' Park in Sylmar, CA) and The Sentinel (the book ruled).

You know, I saw x-men 3, and it is becoming just another series. They don't really explain how Juggernaut gets his powers or anything, they are just there. I still think the first x men was the best. The scene with Nightcrawler in the beginning was awesome. I wish my powers were as good as his.

It is like jurassic park, the first one is the best, then the 2nd and third are just like, meh, dinosaurs, cool.

Btw, I wasn't in the first 3 x men, I should be in the 4th one. We will see though, eh?

Speed: Rating 10/10

I know it's kinda old, but I always only catch parts of it on tv so I bought the dvd. This is a really good movie with an intresting plot and great action scences. It's funny seeing Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves looking as young as they are in the movie.

Die Hard: With A Vengence: Rating 10/10

Yet another old movie I always wanted to see, but never got the chance so I bought the dvd. Yet another great Bruce Willis Die Hard movie. Plenty of explosions, shootouts & car chases. you know the normal qualities of a great action flick. What makes me even more pleased is that Bruce Willis is currently filming Die Hard 4.0 I caught a glimps of it on MTV News. Can't wait, but I wonder what new terror will this one have. The 1st Die Hard has Willis trapped in a Los Angeles high-rise occupied by terrorists on Christmas Eve. Then Die Hard 2: Die Harder had Willis in a intense battle with terrorist in an airport on christmas Eve. Next Die Hard 3: With A Vengence has Willis playing cat and mouse through new york, trying to keep bombs from going off all over NY at the hands of a madman. Well, I guess i'll find out soon enough

I wasn't a movie frantic until mothers day weekend (Saturday) when I saw Hoot with my friend! An good movie 8/10!

Then I saw Over the Hedge over memorial day weekend. Before the movie, I thought it was goin' to be a bad movie, but it was a good movie! 8/10!

Tomarrow, I'm going to Cars with the other (Coaster) Enthusiat in town! The only thing we disagree on is the debate on weather the Corkscrew is rough or not! But he's small (But tall enough to ride almost all coasters!) so I guess he doesn't fell the roughness.

Cars blew my mind. And the credits were amazing as well! The whole thing was expertly crafted, and I can't wait for the next Pixar film, coming out in 07. The teaser trailer comes out before the bad short (well, it was meh).