TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies, Movies, Movies.....

robbalvey

...I do like watching the occasionally bad movie, but I usually wait till they show up on Netflix or such. That way I can get hammered watching them. They are so much more fun drunk.

Or.........................smoked up.........................

...I do like watching the occasionally bad movie, but I usually wait till they show up on Netflix or such. That way I can get hammered watching them. They are so much more fun drunk.

Or.........................smoked up.........................

Seriously! Sober is not the way to watch the Sharknado movies! Do you how many times I watched them solely because I couldn't remember what happened the next day?

Well, actually I never re-watched them, and it's only the second one that I can't remember much about.

But still.

^ Hate to tell you, but there's actual rumors of a

Broadway - Sharknado - Musical......

then

Already there's one on Broadway called Disaster!, with 70's music, about all those

disaster movies in the 1970's.

Could happen.

Seriously! Sober is not the way to watch the Sharknado movies! Do you how many times I watched them solely because I couldn't remember what happened the next day?

Well, actually I never re-watched them, and it's only the second one that I can't remember much about.

But still.

I've tried watching Sharknado. . . Sober... Drunk... Upside down... Left... Right... Backwards... Forwards... Gay... Straight... Hungry... Sleepy... and the results are all the same. . .

NO... just... NO!!

But still.

I've tried watching Sharknado. . . Sober... Drunk... Upside down... Left... Right... Backwards... Forwards... Gay... Straight... Hungry... Sleepy... and the results are all the same. . .

NO... just... NO!!

If you're picking a fight with Sharknado, then by golly you're picking a fight with ME.

• 3 weeks later...

Oke Watched Batman v Superman.

I'm going to be honest, hated the movie. Yes there where 2 scenes I liked very much, but the rest just feels like being put things into my throat.

Oke I'm not at all a Batman fan the character should not play with Superman, Wonder Women and such in the DC universe in my eye's, he's a normal dude in a bat suit which works great as vigilante of Gotham city but the guy's popularity makes him do things in my eye's would cause him death and gets saved by the power of fanservice. Small spoiler, I thought the movie felt like a Batman movie in case of a Batman and Superman movie what add's to my dislike about the film.

The movie was long and jet felt overcrowded and went on such a great pace I actually wonder what happened when.

Also one last thing, I only felt that one character showed motivation in my eye's, guess who.

10 Cloverfield Lane: Amazing. All the acting and directing was superb. The way it builds suspense is nothing short of magnificent. A would be perfect movie, except for the last 10 minutes, which feel completely disconnected and feel like they're from another movie.

Allegiant was terrible. Another cliched and boring YA movie with an predictable plot, poor visual effects, and actors that looked like they were phoning it in or didn't care (including the good actors, Shailene Woodley and Jeff Daniels). Doesn't give me any hope for future of YA movies. 3/10

On the other hand, Zootopia was a very pleasant surprise. The trailers made it out to be just another animated Disney movie, but it was much deeper than that. What I particularly liked was how the film cleverly addressed several problems that we face in the real world today, and did so without being too heavy-handed. The characters were enjoyable and well-done thanks to a talented voice cast. Also had nice visuals and great music. One of Disney Animation's best films in recent years. 9.5/10

Edited by VF15

Zootopia was great! The animation was beautiful, and the crowd scenes were spectacular!

Good plot, and plenty of stuff for the adults as well as the kids. The Vehicle License Dept.

is still one of the funniest scenes I've seen, even more than one viewing.

Hoppy Easter, Judy Hopps!

9/10 Easter Eggs

Edited by Nrthwnd

Batman V Superman: I don't know why this film is getting so much hate. Yeah some of the scenes left you saying "Really?" but it was still a great motion picture. If I made this movie, I would have gone in a different direction (different feel, different plot) but I felt like the direction they chose to go in was executed fairly well. Probably 90% of the film has a serious/intense mood, which is pretty cool because it leaves you on the edge of your seat. The action sequences were pretty sweet, too. However, I would have liked to see less CGI. Ultimately, this was pretty good, and I feel like most of the criticisms of it were because of minor details. 88/100.

^While I certainly wouldn't call it great it was fine by me. Fairly entertaining (which is what all these films are about) and I also liked the darker tone. I know I might get killed because of this but I'd put it more or less on the same level as the avengers which apparently everyone loved (especially the first) and I'm not a DC fanboy at all. I actually had pretty low expectations (perhaps that's why I liked ti more). Of course this is my opinion but, anyway, I thought it was pretty decent.

^While I certainly wouldn't call it great it was fine by me. Fairly entertaining (which is what all these films are about) and I also liked the darker tone. I know I might get killed because of this but I'd put it more or less on the same level as the avengers which apparently everyone loved (especially the first) and I'm not a DC fanboy at all. I actually had pretty low expectations (perhaps that's why I liked ti more). Of course this is my opinion but, anyway, I thought it was pretty decent.

I agree with you on Avengers. I thought that Batman V Superman was better than both Avengers movies and I also fell that the Avengers movies are very overrated (the other marvel movies are great though).

Batman V Superman: I don't know why this film is getting so much hate.

You know I already expressed hate once so I'm already a hater. If you loved the movie great, I love the Star Wars prequels who get a lot of hate so to each their own right. But I like to explain a bit as to why the movie gets hate.

For some people the plot was like all over the place and nothing tide together as it should. Also the titled fight Batman V Superman was a little bit of a letdown, that could have ended in 3 seconds. Also Doomsday, Lois and Lex where no crowd favorites, each was just there for the sake of being there.

Like I said there where 2 scenes I really loved but that in the overall story felt unnecessary to me, still like them though. These scenes where the court case and Batman vs the thug's (trailer fight). There where things I liked, like Batman's portrayal (I hate the character but Batfleck was entertainment). I also wondered about that nightmare scene(s) in the movie felt under explained and ended really odd, so I questioned what happened and what didn't.

I currently like to give DC one more chance with Suicide Squad, Maybe that will work, I currently can't decide if I'm more exited for that movie of Civil War as the number 3 most anticipated comicbook movie for myself (number 1 is Doctor Strange and number 2 Deadpool).

Again your entitled to love the movie and I'm intitled to hate it, each their own taste. In some way I understand why people like it I'm just not one of them.

I just hope I didn't start a war here.

Do other countries cinemas have dynamic pricing? I don't just mean early morning specials or late night etc. They just started it out here in Korea so lots of little things change your price, weekdays have a lot of different priced time slots, Fridays and weekends are pretty all considered peak unless you go before 10am or after midnight and even which seat can alter your price between the "prime zone" "standard zone" and "economy zone." For a standard 2D the price changes aren't too much but when you look at things like IMAX, 4D etc it's a big jump.

I caught Batman v. Superman today. Not a great movie, but there are some amusing scenes. Ben Affleck is surprisingly good as Bruce Wayne/Batman, and Gal Gadot makes a good impression as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman. But there are plot holes you could drive a truck through, and the big finale is yet another CGI crap fest.

Edited by cfc

^ Yeah, I just watch that as well. I had some pretty low expectations going in, and the movie didn't even meet them. I thought Afflect was on par with Val Kilmer--just above Clooney and just as miscasted. I thought Luther was a little too psychotic and crazy, nothing like the comics and past TV shows and movies. That was also another horrible miscast. While I did like how it starts at the end of "Man of Steel" and I did like how Luther plays Batman and Superman against each other, turning it into the "Death of Superman" was pretty tasteless and pretty much ruined what could have been a salvageable movie.

I give this melodrama (and yes, it is a melodrama) a 2 1/2 out of 5. Overall it's better than some of the movies playing right now, but it really doesn't live up to the comics at all.

I thought Afflect was on par with Val Kilmer--just above Clooney and just as miscasted.

This was probably the biggest surprise for me. I wasn't looking forward to seeing Affleck as batman that much but I ended up liking him quite a lot. I really enjoyed this older, more intense and brutal batman.

^ That's how we went, seeing DEADPOOL, and ended up really liking Ryan Reynold's performance.

Better than whatever we were expecting. And he definitely sounded like he was enjoying himself, lol.

I finally saw BvS, and I thought that it was a huge piece of sh*t. So much bad, it's hard to believe anyone actually liked it.

I liked Affleck as Bruce/Batman (despite the despicable, murderous nature of his character) and I liked WW, but other than those two things, it was beyond awful.

Eisenberg's Luthor and Adams' Lane were both way off (although I really like both actors), and the whole short-changing immy Olsen and then killing him off thing was beyond bad.

Doomsday was an afterthought (in a 2 1/2 hour movie?!?!?), and the ending was freaking insulting. What a swing-and-a-miss.

Zach Snyder is probably the worst director working today. And that's saying a lot with Michael Bay still aborting movies in his own horrible way....