TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies, Movies, Movies.....

robbalvey

When a Stranger Calls: Eh, it was a ok movie. I didn't get scared at all by it but thats just me. It's not even close to the original, now that was a scary movie! I felt the marketing just sucked for this one, they gave away the classic moment of the film!

Brokeback Mountain: I still can't believe some of my friends actually went and saw this with me but we all agreed this was a good film. It is a very moving film, from beginning to end you felt for the characters. It also did make you think about people in that time too. What they had to endure and such. I'm just glad I'm a very open minded person.

I have to thank my friend Claire for making me crack up anytime I hear "Jake, I swear" I don't know how she made that line funny but she did!

The films I can't wait for are Silent Hill and Spiderman 3! I think Silent Hill is gonna be a good video game movie. For Spiderman 3 I read who the villains will be and I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!

One of them is my favorite villians of all time!!!! P.M Me if you want to know who they are.

I saw Final Destination 3 yesterday. It wasn't bad, but the second one is my favorite in the entire series. I did think it was a little uncreative how the last girl was supposed to die, but that is pretty much my only complaint. As anyone familiar with the series knows, the coaster is a very small part of the movie, so keep that in mind when you are buying the ticket.

I just rented Waiting. I have always worked in the restaurant industry and this movie cracked me up! I think only if you have worked at a restaurant will you really find this movie funny. There are some scenes that are really gross, lucky for me that nothing like this has ever happened at the 3 different restaurants I have worked at. But the characters were dead on of some of the people I have worked with. I would give this movie a 7/10 if you have worked in a restaurant, a 4/10 if you have not worked in a restaurant.

-Eric

I attended a screening of The Hills Have Eyes, recently, and whoa. It's freakin' incredible. Compared to all of the horror films of the past couple of years, which have been nothing but un-original, predictable garbage, it was a huge surprise. The last time a movie came even close to scaring me, not just making me jump, or cringe at the ridiculous amount of gore, but actually unsettling me and making me want to leave the theatre to buy some popcorn, was Jeepers Creepers, well, only the first 30 minutes of it. Where everything's still kind of a mystery. THHE was gory, but not excessively so, and the real horror came from the humanity of the bad guys, the feeling that people like that really exist. [Well, maybe not nuclear desert monsters, but, ya know. Crazies.] Yes. Go see it, when it's released. DON'T, under ANY circumstances, go see NightWatch. It's a terribly made film. It's in the vein of Underworld and the Blade movies, which, in my opinion, were pretty bad too, but at least they followed a coherent plot. NightWatch is like having a nightmare induced by eating too many cheese sandwiches and slices of pie. It's painfully disjointed and the editing is comparable to putting trim-brakes on the track every six feet on Millennium Force. 45 seconds in, you're going to want to get the eff off.

Oh, and buy Rent!

I went to see Date Movie a few hours ago. We we're kind of late because my friend decided to go at the last minute, so we missed the first few scenes. I thought it was OK, my friend thought it was great.

I don't get it when this film is a date film and they start playing Kill Bill through it? Because Kill Bill ain't a Love film. Although, I did think the cat on the toilet was quite funny, even though when you think about it, it is the most messed up thing ever. And when the ex-girl friends starts rubbing burgers over the Bentley? That is random.

I would rate this film 7/10. I thought it was funny in some parts, but they did have good music playing in the film.

I saw Elizabethtown on Friday. It wasn't very good. The entire thing just reeks of "Here, have some cheese and love." and basically an excuse to put Dunst and Bloom together.

Plus, some of the scenes were really unrealistic and there are way too many questions left unanswered with the crappy lovey-dovey ending.

I saw Muppets Wizard of Oz a few days ago. It was alright. The Muppets were hilarious but the human actors sucked. Ashanti plays Dorthy in this movie. She should stick to singing because her acting stinks. But other than that it's pretty funny.

6.9/10

the movie taking lives was really confusing. i almost turned off the TV when he stabbed her in the stomache. 7/10

Identity- good ending 8/10

fat albert- 2/10 I HATE THIS MOVIE

brokeback mountain (dont ask)- 6/10 gay cowboys, kinda good