TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies, Movies, Movies.....

robbalvey

i watched super size me to day it as good i am suprised how much some people can eat (people in texas) i loved it it was really good

7.5/10

Zane "super size me" Williams

Try 'I watched Super Size Me today, it was good and I am surprised how much some people can eat (people in Texas). I loved it was really good

7.5/10

Zane "Super Size Me" Williams'

I shall continue to correct you.

Have any of you guys seen SAW?(please don't say someone already said this because I haven't been reading.)

Anyway, OMG! This is by far, SO far, the best movie I have seen. It isn't that scary IMO. If you haven't seen this movie, go rent it NOW and watch it! But not in the dark because you will be scared to death. :shock:

--Davon "just thought I'd warn you" Dorsey

P.S. Don't critisize me please.

Try 'I watched Super Size Me today, it was good and I am surprised how much some people can eat (people in Texas). I loved it was really good

7.5/10

Zane "Super Size Me" Williams'

I shall continue to correct you.

Just out of curiosity, why do you hold a grudge against him? I have yet to see a reason for behaving like that.

Back on topic now. I am not going to see Saw, horror movies just doesn't appeal to me. I guess I have a vivid fantasy, but really scary movies makes me see stuff for weeks!

XLRBR, Saw has been mentioned quite a bit in this topic, I love the movie.

Someone mentioned Se7en, that was a great movie! I watched it since I heard it was like Saw and I loved it. Great plot, ending, everything! A Must See too!

Back on topic now. I am not going to see Saw, horror movies just doesn't appeal to me. I guess I have a vivid fantasy, but really scary movies makes me see stuff for weeks!

Agreed. Signs was the closest thing to a horror movie I have seen.

Anyway, a couple of nights ago, I watched both Tomb Raider movies. We had already seen the first one, so we watched the second one. Then later that night, I watched the first one anyway.

--Davon "we like action movies" Dorsey

I saw Sin City last night. It was freakin' awesome! Easily the best comic book to big screen adaption I've ever seen. The film is basically composed of two main stories that are eventually connected towards the end a la Pulp Fiction. Also, the visuals are amazing because it doesn't stray at all from the look of Frank Miller's comic books (excuse me, they're "graphic novels.") I don't want to give away anything about the film's charaters but I thought the casting was excellent and the very memorable characters will leave stark images in your head. As much as I enjoyed Sin City, its hard for me to recommend it to everyone because the gruesome violence, twisted stories, and gun-slinging prostitutes. 9.5/10

Gruesome violence, twisted stories, and gun-slinging prostitutes ... sounds like my kind of movie.

Watched a few movies over the weekend:

Before Sunset

I actually really enjoyed this. It was a cool caper film with some interesting twists. Woody Harrelson and Pierce Brosnan actually make a pretty good team.

Finding Neverland

This didn't win any awards why? The best movie I have seen so far from 2004. Johnny Depp was absolutely amazing, as he usually is. Finally a great movie to go along with a great performance.

I think Jamie Foxx deserved his Oscar, but his was a great performance in an okay movie, unlike this.

Closer

I liked it, but not as much as I thought I would. It was interesting but I was ready for it to end about 3/4 through the film, well, as soon as Natalie Portman's stripping scene was over. It just kept going back and fort between people. Just pick who you want to be with and be done with it already!!!

Flight of the Phoenix

It was okay. Nothing spectacular. I was definately expecting more out of this.

Ella Enchanted

One I had seen before, but it's still great. Sure it's campy, and a typical fairy-tale story, but it's got enough twisted humor in it to satisfy anybody.

I also recently saw Before Sunset it's pritty good and there were some funny parts in it too =>a movie that has it all (story,women,action,commedy)

But i'm still really fond of: House of flying daggers

Never had heard of it but I really liked it. Althought there are some parts where you think "Ow yes that's realistic "

Movie is completly in Chinese so now you Americans can experience how it feels to read subtitles for 2 hours and maybe make the next movie in Dutch to give us a break?:p

Well we just watched The Spongebob SquarePants movie, and even though its been played about a million times, I still laugh out loud at some parts

Chris "did you see my underwear.....do you want to?" P.