TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark Announces Fahrenheit!

The official page for the pictures, for some additional info is: http://www.brandonscoasters.com/rcdbhersheyfahrenheit1.htm

Is it just me, or are there no anti-rollback devices? Having two chains isn't enough if they are both connected to the same sprocket and drive motor.

A bit late, but that photo... its so... so... beautiful. I really want to go to Hershey this year. I get to go to Cedar Point though

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I forgot! Remember how I posted one of the pictures again to point out what could be a SECOND letter? It looked like a dash, but it could just be an "I" turned sideways, which would be convenient, seeing as how that's the letter we're missing (I think). It's a stretch but it makes more sense than these fuzzy, doubtful "letters" we keep on finding in #6.

Here's the picture again to show what I'm talking about.

53765747_Fahrenheitb.jpg.1312152457d3bdb3cb071b494b437f10.jpg

IMLVAITNEIOSNN I came up with I LOVE INTAMINS but that leaves out 1 letter N. Maybe one of the letter N's doesn't belong or maybe I'm just stupid and should leave this puzzle alone and leave the solving of puzzles up to the puzzle solving pros which I am definitely not one of. Well it didn't hurt to try, but maybe my guess will help you out. If not just disregard my guess. Anyway, it looks like a great coaster and I can't wait to ride it.

Were the photos originally in JPG format or converted by everyone that uploaded? Because I was part of an online scavenger hunt once that required us to use a utility like this to decode a PNG or BMP image. Each photo could have the full phrase encoded in it...

It's a stretch, but I thought I'd offer that.

1st time poster, long time lurker.

I usually just read these threads, but I was so engulfed in this that I think I wasted a couple hours at work looking at picture 6/14. With that, "I" offer my suggestion below. It's difficult to see, but it's definitely similar to the other I's that have been found.

I'm in the "NANTIMI LIVES ON" consortium....

6_14.jpg.113148f2ae5b8a4b8c4e584911b04849.jpg

"I" think I found it....

^ Please tell me that Coasterdom really didn't slap their own watermark over those photos...

I'm not even going to get into my argument while you'll never see a watermark on any TPR photos but it's one thing to put a water mark on photos you own, but to put a website watermark on someone ELSE'S photo...I dunno....I just find that kind of 'attention whorish.'

--Robb

EDIT - Wow, they really DID put their own watermark on someone else's photo...like OVER the Fahrenheit logo!!!

image.jpg.13b92ed47258cafdefa3b3fa98462402.jpg

Is it just me or does anyone else not see that as being just a little rude...

^That's really messed up, if they didn't take the pictures then they really shouldn't watermark them. That seems to be kind of a slap in the face to Hersheypark if you ask me.

^^If there's a letter in that one I think you found it. That "I" is much more convincing than the other cases that have been made about that picture.

^^ I agree, that "I" is the closest thing to an actual letter I've seen on that photo.

^ I once saw RCPro slap their logo on a video that Vekoma gave them (and I had heard Vekoma wasn't too happy about that), but I don't think I've ever seen a website slap their own logo OVER the logo on a park PR released photo until now.

That's pretty messed up, IMO.

Give credit where it's due...don't take it away from someone else.

--Robb

You should only really put a watermark over a picture that you took. Its like trying to take credit for someone elses photo.

As for the letter I did spot that but have been unsure about if it was just light through the track. However it's closer to the size of the other letters.

Wow. I just spent twenty minutes in school reading through the last ten pages. I missed a lot since 3:00 yesterday afternoon!

I'm also jumping on the "Nantimi Lives On" bandwagon. And I bet'cha that if enough people agree and that's the right answer, Nantimi's gonna come back with something good again.

My vote goes towards that drop tower. Amazing.