TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark Announces Fahrenheit!

Just to relieve any confusion about the lift hill--The chains are powered by an electro-hydraulic system. An electric motor powers a hydraulic system that turns the chain. There are 2 independent motors systems, one for each chain. There is also a generator backup in case the power goes out, allowing the park to operate the lift if need be.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some pictures in my email as well, I posted them over at Coasterdom, but here they are for those of you too lazy to click the link .

Mmm yummy train shot.

This ride looks so sweet.

Last picture, of the lift/drop

Thanks to Martin for all these great pictures .

^Your third one has an "N" in it, and I think there's an "I" in the first one over the headrest

Robb's third one has an "N" hidden it

Wait a minute.. I got a couple pictures in my email too! Is it possible that Robb is one of the 11?!

Your first picture has a really small "E" hidden in it, and there's an "N" in the second one

I got some too:

Your second picture has a really small "T" hidden in it, your first one has an "A", and I can't tell if your third one has an "I"

Maybe Hersheypark isn't done with the puzzles? Or is this just me here?

They never cease to amaze me, yay for another puzzle to solve!

I'll dig around to try and get all the pictures.

Edit: Going off of what has been said as far as the letters and their order.. here is what I've got.

IM-VA-TNE-OSNN

The dashed lines stand for pictures I couldn't find a letter in or the two pictures Im missing (Three and ten).. What do you guys think?

Edit 2: \/ Nice work. I'm trying to find pictures three and ten. I think I have an idea as to whom they may have been sent too..

Now im really excited to work on Saturday and i work in Pioneer Frontier!!!!! It looks so awesome, it looked so awesome since they put the first piece of steel up.

Great pictures

I cant wait to ride, its going to be awesome, (if i ride it before it actually opens because of working there I will have to say something)

I'm gonna let you guys try and figure out the puzzle, you seem to be into it a lot more than I am.

As for the ride, the photos are awesome, the ride looks awesome, perhaps this will be on of the top coaster installations of 2008.

I also hope the Norwegian loop catches on and a lot more parks start having rides with them. My hope is one day there will be an invert with one.

Man, I guess I gotta come out of Nantimi Puzzle Retirement now.

EDIT: I got "Minnesota" out of those letters, with VM left over, but I have a feeling that's a bit off the mark. Or you can get Intamin (or Nantimi) out of 'em too, BUT only assuming an 'I' is one of the missing letters.

^Well what if some of the pictures are meant to be spaces, so that the numbers would separate the letters into their words and then they would have to be unscrambled. While unscrambling words that short wouldn't be hard, it would make it harder to figure out the puzzle without having all the pieces.

Also, do you think this has to do with Fahrenheit or maybe they're starting to play games with the July 1st announcement? Just a thought...

So there's another Nantimi puzzle? Awesome. Here's my guesses on what it could be:

1. The new water attraction for 2009.

2. Who will be filling that 12 seat for the first ride.

3. Some park park-perk for the Nantimi 11.

Let the puzzle fun begin all over again.