TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark Announces Fahrenheit!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Yes.

I am so glad to see this thing get vertical. I'm hoping I can make it out there next summer.

I'm a little confused though, is Hersheypark tying to make this out as their best coaster and biggest attraction? Or are they acknowledging that Storm and maybe a couple others are still their landmark ride(s)? Not that it makes a difference in terms of my interest, I was just curious.

It must have gone vertical pretty quickly! I was at Milton Hershey 2 weeks ago and the supports weren't up yet. Hopefully they keep up the good work.

PS. BRTeller I suspect you are taking the pictures on the hill near Milton Hershey to see the progress?

BRTeller I have a question for you. Since you seem to be the only person getting construction photo's of Fahrenheit, when will your next trip be? I really appreciate you taking the time to show everyone how the ride is coming along!

I plan on getting back to Hershey maybe two or three weeks. I'm glad you like the pictures .

Also I noticed someone said that why do I go to Hershey for an appointment. I have diabetes like I stated before and I go up there becuase Hershey has very good doctors, and are also famous for that and not just the park.

Packers - Yes I am taking them up by that college or what ever it is. Not all of them though I do go into the parking lot and take pictures there to. If you read my captions, I touched it!

-Brandon

Conestoga was a GREAT ride. Lots of air time and very smooth! I'm actually sorry they got rid of it, but according to what I heard, the pin in the rotating mechanism became too hard to maintain. (the manufacturer updated the maintainance manual)

As for the colors of the ride, it's not that color because of Hershey High! Trust me, if they were going to make it any school colors, they'd make it brown and gold!! GO SPARTANS!!!!

Conestoga was a GREAT ride. Lots of air time and very smooth! I'm actually sorry they got rid of it, but according to what I heard, the pin in the rotating mechanism became too hard to maintain. (the manufacturer updated the maintainance manual)

As for the colors of the ride, it's not that color because of Hershey High! Trust me, if they were going to make it any school colors, they'd make it brown and gold!! GO SPARTANS!!!!

I bet you just killed some school spirit.