TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark Announces Fahrenheit!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I live 45 minutes from there and go to Hershey all the time and personally I am bored with there coasters and SR isn't that great.... So I think this will be a great addition, and I rode Maverick and they should have kept the Barrel Roll even though it might be rough but inversions rock!

So I hope this means that the park will be a little more exciting because at the moment I end up going at least 6 hours away. I still will and longer for Credits but maybe not repeat the same ones like I normally do....

So Hershey I hope you come through with this because you announced that Inverted looping thing like a year or two ago. Then it was canceled, I'm still excited anyways.

-Brandon

EDIT: There getting rid of the slides i loved them....Personally more then there new water park...Tear that thing out .... the Tornado slides are okay though.

^^^

3. SPELL CHECK YOUR POSTS!!!!

From Terms of Service.

Come on. You're in what, 9th grade? That means you've been taking an English class for 8 years now. Use the language correctly, as this isn't AIM.

As for the coaster, it seems like they have a TON of work to do for a spring opening. I mean, it may be that Maverick was built so early, but it seems like such a big coaster should've started construction at least two months ago.

It's not really that words were misspelled that the wrong version of the same sounding word was used. "There" instead of "their" or "they're." "Witch" instead of "which." "Threw" instead of "through." Spell check wouldn't pick up any of those. Plus way too many "ands" used. Punctuation and new sentences are your friends.

^^^
3. SPELL CHECK YOUR POSTS!!!!

From Terms of Service.

Come on. You're in what, 9th grade? That means you've been taking an English class for 8 years now. Use the language correctly, as this isn't AIM.

As for the coaster, it seems like they have a TON of work to do for a spring opening. I mean, it may be that Maverick was built so early, but it seems like such a big coaster should've started construction at least two months ago.

I'm sorry, I fixed my mistakes, I read it over again. Also I did read it over and checked it the first time, I was tired. Again sorry I will do my best to not do that anymore.

-Brandon

I personally can't wait to get on Fahrenheit. I live close to Hershey, and I'm madly in love with Intamin, so you can imagine that I'll be taking a trip this summer. It has a cool combination of elements, and I'm really excited to experience the Norwegian Loop. As for the lift/drop, it doesn't seem even slightly gimmicky to me, and I'd be surprised if it didn't provide some nice air, especially in the back.

What I look forward to next: beyond-vertical lifts.

• 3 weeks later...

ATTENTION NANTIMI 11! (Actually, there will be 10 replying since i am one of the 11):)

Would all Nantimi 11 please e-mail me at the following address with your e-mail address. I would like to talk to you all about a t-shirt design for the opening day. I would like this to be a group design. I would also like the Nantimi 11 to stay in touch through a e-mail list. Also, Hersheypark is my home park. I am very knowledgeable of the area and what it has to offer in terms of hotels, eateries, and other attractions in the area if people are travelling from out of town. If anyone has any questions or needs any info on this they can contact me. Thanks a bunch.

Knowit

crochunisclan@msn.com

Hershey isn't the only people using NL for their ride rendering, it's being used for Pony Express, the mini spinnig wild mouse design that Zamperla is making and the 90 degree inverse coaster rendering.

I'll be heading to HP at the beginning of December to check out construction and take pics.

• 1 month later...