TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halo 3

raptorcrew2002

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ so have you bought Guitar Hero2 yet?

Why would I do that with version 3 soming out in a month.

I'll be honest, I am tempted just to have two guitars controllers for late night "jam sessions."

Getting back to Halo, I won't be waiting. Or buying. I just can't get into 1st person shooters. I got to the last stage of Halo, and quit. I've never looked back at it since, just doesn't interest me.

The reason that you would buy Guitar Hero 2 for is the selection of songs. Since Guitar Hero 3 will have a totally different selection of songs.

Anyways, I do have Halo 3 on reserve and I plan on picking it up sometime tomorrow.

Don't skip school kidz! There's more to life!

But yea, my box is also in repair but I zipped over to the gamestop about 200 feet away from where I worked at right after we got done cleaning the theater. Yay... it's to bad I don't have an xbox.

Guess I'll just have to get a life.

Man I really lucked out with the ring of death issue. I had it happen a couple of times but after reset it always works perfect. Sucks, but at least they extended the warranty for the game console so you guys won't have to mess with that one.

I did pick up the game last night at 12:01. Only a played single mission and 1 online match. I like it. Going to take some getting use to although. They did switch a couple control locations so reloading and picking up weapons is a little different.

And yes lots of kids with their moms waiting at midnight to pick up the game. Also many adults. Oldest I would say was around mid 50's. Cool dude kept saying he was getting it for his kids.

FYI. Sam's club has the Legendary Edition for like 115, and they are still taking orders. Most places already have those sold out on the web.

Don't skip school kidz! There's more to life!

But yea, my box is also in repair but I zipped over to the gamestop about 200 feet away from where I worked at right after we got done cleaning the theater. Yay... it's to bad I don't have an xbox.

Guess I'll just have to get a life.

Its a single day early in most schools semesters/quarters. Do you really think missing a single day is that big of a deal?

My box is still hummin along. Im really hoping it stays that way for awhile till I can get the Elite.

Just finally played with the theater option last night. You can get some cool screen shots and videos out of that.

Here's a few shots from a couple games I played last night.

2501466-Full.jpg.64d5676961b6df038a5d3eddae125388.jpg

I actually stood behind this guy for while doing a dance before I popped him.

2464594-Full.jpg.4b78dead064154051f913824e1adaeda.jpg

Lights out.

2463806-Full.jpg.3020a51a77342b9122d8527911a8a637.jpg

Sticky on a dude in a tunnel = pretty

2459861-Full.jpg.c75f8d8f385e574459962aea30e16ee0.jpg