TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halo 3

raptorcrew2002

So who’s taking work off, skipping school, or classes on the 25th? I’m off the 26th so I can play the release night.

Anyone game for a new clan?

Looking too start a good clan going into 3. No cheaters, and need a couple decent players. Also team work is helpful None of this running around killing your team mates. New players are fine, everyone has to learn somewhere.

Yet me know and I will get a poll up of names, and submit any ideas you might have.

Peace.

Live: raptor2002

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im getting in line at 11 to pick up my preorder at midnight getting it sometime around 12 than going to my grandpas house to play it on his high def TV(720p for those who wanna know) all night and my friend might be comming and gonna sleep during lunch period.

Dude, who cares for Halo 3? It's all about Mass Effect!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/masseffect/media.html?sid=6178946&mode=gameplay&autoplay=6178946&om_act=convert&om_clk=gsupdates&tag=updates;title;1

Just look at those videos and please realize that this is the perfect mix between Third Person Shooter, RPG, and Sci Fi Movie.

^ Halo3 isn't going to be anything revolutionary, and sure there might be other games on the horizon that are going to be better.

But what Halo3 should provide is the conclusion to a storyline that many of us have been hooked on for 6 years. That's something that these new games coming out can't provide.

I'm currently playing through Halo and Halo2 again, and plan to have them finished in time for Halo3. It's been pretty nostalgic playing through Halo all over again. Brings back alot of memories.

I won't skip work just for a game, I'll buy the most expensive version of Halo 3.

For the UK launch Microsoft is hiring out the I-Max cinema in London,

http://www.londontown.com/LondonInformation/Entertainment/BFI_London_IMAX_Cinema/9135/

With a screen the height of five double decker buses, a 12,000 watt digital surround sound-system, and the special multi-dimensional technology of the iMax format (short for Image Maximum), the BFI Imax is, without doubt, the most technically impressive modern cinema in the country.

Watching a film here is more like taking part in the action - travel from the depths of the ocean up to the far reaches of outer space via a series of spectacular 3D and 2D films.

A large proportion of their 3D programme is dedicated to children’s films, but by virtue of their powerful, technical brilliance many of these are just as fascinating for adults to watch. 3D documentaries and mainstream movies also add to the portfolio and, while the 2D films are by no means as visually dynamic they are still impressive on this – the largest screen in the UK.

Right outside Waterloo Station, within walking distance of the South Bank and the London Eye, the location of the cinema couldn’t be better – even the fact that it currently acts as a kind of roundabout and can only be accessed via a series of illuminated tunnels is quite a coup.

As you navigate the tunnels with their space-age blue lights on your way to the cinema you feel that the “living cinema experience” has already begun. The building itself – a seven-storey tall, glass-enclosed cylinder – sucks you into its vortex welcoming you into a new world.

The BFI London Imax has the most advanced 2D/3D projection system in the world.

^ so have you bought Guitar Hero2 yet?

Why would I do that with version 3 soming out in a month.

I'll be honest, I am tempted just to have two guitars controllers for late night "jam sessions."

Getting back to Halo, I won't be waiting. Or buying. I just can't get into 1st person shooters. I got to the last stage of Halo, and quit. I've never looked back at it since, just doesn't interest me.

I know someone who already got it... He was asked for ID, took out a load of identity cards and managed to confuse her into putting the CD in the case and selling it even though it's not supposed to be sold for another week...

He said it's the mother****ing b*ll*cks... He's already made £80 by selling it on eBay

If you skip work to play Halo3 you deserve to be fired.

They can't fire me VP, and part owner.

I should fire myself, I need a real vacation far away and hard to reach.

See for me Shooter/Action games just stay far more interesting, well depending on the game and the online setup. Oddly I always thought games like Gears kind of sucked, I never understood the huge following on that one. Kind of dull.

I just like military type games. Halo I think is one of the best games solely for the online play. Keeps the game fun. Just like Battlefield 2, also another great online game that really is a lot of fun to play online. Off line the games kind of blah.

Actual game play is just like any other story based game where once beaten, it's done although.

Thats the problem I have with most games, they do not have enough material to keep them going. Also shooters are a great way for me to deal with the a-holes from my drive home from work. (Jacksonville drivers suck)

All I know is that spartan helmet is going in my game room somewhere, or as a topper on one of my pinball machines.

See you guys who get it online..

Live id: raptor2002 (Mention TPR so you don't get blocked)

Whats your votes for best online play games?

I will buy it, but I'm going to wait, probably untill after xmas, when all the hype has died down

That said, The Halo 3 launch is predicted to be the biggest entertainment event in history, with estimates of $150 to $200 million dollars in first day sales, pretty impressive, no matter if you like the xbox or not.

I did get a Wii, but after enjoying it for the first few moths, it sits disconnected in my room, I am still playing my Dreamcast like crazy, and really love my 360. My Wii will be reconected for sure, but not untill I finally finish Grandia 2 for the Dreamcast