TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights 17 What nights are you going?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Far ive went Friday, Sat, and Thursday. Thursday seemed to be the best day. We could have had all the houses done by 10pm and we got to hhn at 7:30.

We are also going Sunday, next Thursday, Halloween and a few other non peak nights.

im going saturday! yay!

How were the crowds on Saturday? Did you get to see at least 4 houses? I used to do Saturdays, but about 6 or 7 HHNs ago I said "fuhgetaboutit"!

I can't imagine spending over $120 each (admission & express) to go on a peak night...Universal has gotten RIDICULOUS on the pricing!

Just wanted to comment that many HOS scare actors had the same idea of going on the ONE night HOS is off and HHN was going...10/7! I met at least 4 other fellow HOS scare actors that night. We all knew each other because we wore our staff HOS shirt. We didn't even PLAN it like that. Great minds think alike I reckon.

^Just take your time sweetiepie and map out the major houses you want to see first, go to them, then go back and do the secondary houses and shows you want to see.This way you get to see the attractions that you want to see the most first. It shouldn't be a problem since you have express passes. I hope you enjoy your 1st visit.Even though I won't be there until next Saturday, I already know what houses I'm doing first and the houses that are on my secondary to do list. Only 7 MORE DAYS until I get to experience what everyone else already has.. October 27th can't get here any quicker for me.

Me and my friend are going on the 24th.

We are gonna be at IOA in the morning US in the mid afternoon and HHN at night, with no xpress passes (I guess they sold out over night?)

So if anyone (preferably female) want to meet up, let me know.

I'm not a murderer and neither is my friend, even though I'm not cool enough for Robb to hang out with I'm a very nice (mostly) person, just ask anyone.

If there are any doubts to the Legitimacy of my coolness, just check out my one and only PTR as seen here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24614&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

You can plainly see how much fun I really am (please note, people in that TR will not be hanging out with me this year)

Seriously though, just PM me or let me know on this thread, if you want to hang out.

P All " just 2 more days and I have a week off "

Well it is Thursday night October 25,2007, and I'm all packed and ready for my trip to Florida and HHN17. We are staying at the Portofino Bay and we are going to HHN on Saturday the 27th. I just want to thank everyone who posted their trip reports, I appreciate all of your insight into this event. If anyone wants to hang out with us on Saturday, I'll have on my Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends t-shirt with a picture of Bloo on it and it says "I heart Bloo!" It is a bright orange shirt so you can't miss me. Hope to see some of you there!