TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hi again. anyone remember me? ..with my sucky rct2 parks and unbelievable bad grammar? well i'm back and this time i'm better

I'm been at atari most and i've even tried to make cs.. but it really is boring.

Well anyway this is my example of the new generation of coasters and i made this coaster for one special reason.

The extended coaster is being overused with boring layout with inversions one after another. i only like coasters NOT so high and with a good layout (few inversions) which is conformed to the terrain.

I've tried to make the difference and here it is.

Orbit.

The first inversion.

An overview of the cave.

The que-line

Snake Falsssssssssss...

Proud riders of Hang'O'ver!

The airtime hill and brakes

And to end with, the POV

Megaupload

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice landscaping around the coaster (though i suspect you'd hit it if it were real.)

Those inversions would likely kill the riders.

No, no colisions on the whole ride.

And no, it's max G's is 3,92 and -1,29 and did you see the POV?

It's perfectly safe.

Aside from 1 tree smack & a couple close calls with the rocks it is a damn good ride! The inverted cobra roll would be the most awesome "WTF just happened?!" element! And it looks like a few of the airtime hills would produce stronger air than the inverted Cobra roll.

--Jake

The settings are really nice - great job with that. But I was not a big fan of the coaster itself - well it was okay, but I didn't like the inverted cobra roll and then it was too short, I think.

But the settings were really nice, and that first pic is just OMG beautiful.

Nice landscaping around the coaster (though i suspect you'd hit it if it were real.)

Those inversions would likely kill the riders.

No, no colisions on the whole ride.

And no, it's max G's is 3,92 and -1,29 and did you see the POV?

It's perfectly safe.

Yeah, in RCT3, the G meters are not that realistic in RCT3. I made an Inverted Cutback in NL using the 3 Bench wooden coaster (closest in car configuration to the Extended Coaster) that dropped down 30 feet, raised 20, and had a width of about 65 feet, and the G's probably won't kill the riders, but they sure as heck would be painful, they reached -3.3 G's in the front seat, -3.2 G's in the back seat of the first car, -3.5 G's in the front seat of the second car, and -3.2G's in the back seat of the second car. The G's do vary by about +/-0.1 G's occasionally but I think that is realistic because that would probably accommodate for the different weights of the people riding the coaster. (The only real boost I used was the 6 mph kicker wheels I left in the station, which would be barely considered a boost.)

An Inverted Cutback - that's what I call that inversion you created (the first one) because, well, it looks like a Cutback that is upside down, like the middle part of a Cobra Roll.

Your inverted Cobra Roll thing, however, (the second inversion in your ride) could be safe and actually VERY fun if modified so that the Corkscrew part would level out at something like 135 degrees instead of 180 degrees, because I found that the Red G spike only happens at the very bottom and the pull up/out. Something like this would be awesome:

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/Tanks4me/?action=view&current=InvertedCobraRollTesting-0709071749.jpg

The G's for the front seat (B&M Floorless, 8 cars) are -1.3 and +4.2, the middle has -1.4 and +4.3, and the back has -1.6 and +4.9 so yes it is safe. It's basically the same reason why Eurofighters (and other coasters) can preform past vertical drops, which is what this drop is like, but much steeper, and it turns to the left.