TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The official NFL Discussion Thread

spaceace12

Reggie Wayne dropping that pass on 4th down with 1 minute to go cost me and my friend's $500 each. I hate the Colts!

That replay challenge on the catch in the end zone kept me from winning $350. Guess I can't complain though...at least I won the money back that I had invested!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

Preseason for my colts start on Sunday, but I usually don't watch preseason. Funny thing is that I had thought about going to a Saints pre season game only because tickets are cheap and I would have been in NOLA for the game already. But can't because of time issues. I was hoping that I was going to get away with not hearing the most annoying phrase in the world when I was down there though. Oh well, will still represent my Colts down there, I will be wearing Colts shirt and hats when I can.

Well, just about every former doormat that I grew up laughing at has won a Super Bowl since 1974 (Indy, Tampa, New Orleans, etc.), so I guess that's reason for optimism....although I won't be heading to Vegas to plunk down any coin on Miami actually winning in my lifetime.

Well, since I've seen a couple predictions, I may as well throw out my very optomistic prognostication as well: Cowboys 14-2, number 1 seed in the NFC playoffs, and champions of Super Bowl XLV in their home stadium with DeMarcus Ware named MVP.

San Diego Chargers are gonna go 11-5 and win the AFC West again

Pat yourself on the back, its like taking candy from a baby! The Chargers better win the AFC West, or you have serious problems, and this is coming from a Bronco fan. I mean, seriously, the Broncos, Raiders and Chiefys? Bolts take it again, and choke in the playoffs, again.

As a fellow Bronco fan, I agree, big freaking deal. Four teams in the division, 3 of them are rebuilding. I wouldn't be too excited for the Chargers this year though. Unproven rookie at RB, who could be a stud, their best WR is holding out and is going to be suspended the beginning of the year. Who knows if Merriman will be ok as well.

As for Denver, I'm hoping they can come out of training camp with a full roster. It seems like someone goes down every day.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, at least you're not a Buffalo Bills fan. I really feel for you guys.

Yep, that would be me! Unfortunately, my expectations for them this year are not too different from the last ten years, although I will say that I like Chan Gailey as a head coach over Dick Jauron. If we can get some good talent in here to play on the O & D lines, we could be a decent team in a couple of years. Ain't gonna happen this year though and I've already accepted that...even though I'll still watch the games and complain like any other fanboy would!