spaceace12

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bring on the cardinals

Be careful what you wish for...the Cardinals just beat the team that a few experts thought would get to the SuperBowl.

Those are the same experts that expected the Cardinals to lose to Atlanta in last year's playoffs, and the Saints to finish last in the division this year, etc. Experts shmexperts.

Now, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about the Cards offense coming in here, but the Saints D will finally be healthy and rested, and return to their early season form.

GO RAVENS!

I thought the Ravens were going to get stomped by the Pats yesterday but fortunately it turned out the other way around.

Since 2002, the Ravens are 0-7 versus the Colts.

I'm really hoping the fact that Indy benched many of its starters in Week 16 & 17 that this strategy hurts the Colts.

Two interesting stats:

The Ravens were the first team to beat the Pats at their home in a playoff game since 1978.

The Ravens has the highest winning percentage of all the teams in the NFL when it comes to playoff road victories.

^After the Eagles got absolutely stomped by the Cowboys last weekend, you think they're going all the way?

Yes. I honestly thought the Eagles were the better team. I was wrong. It happens.

I wanted to see Philly win but after the Week 17 game, I didn't think they had a prayer.

I hate the Cowboys.

I think that the Saints will handle the Cardinals to eek by with a win.

San Diego will defeat the New York

I think that Dallas is playing much better than Minesota right now IMO

And I am going to call an upset and pick Baltimore for the win after the way that they played last week

I'll be out at 8 am tailgating for the Saints game tomorrow, and I'll be cooking pastalaya in a big pot out there. Hopefully the rain stays away, but either way, it's going to be a good day. I'll be sure to post some pics.

Saints will win, because we have this guy rooting for us.

873864857_masterchiefwedding.jpg.f3bfd78d7ec78431b4a3f6314e65126e.jpg

Not only is he at every Saints game, but my wife got him to show up at our wedding reception.

SaintsMasterchief.jpg.72dcff902ad3a30e062869b4c20ccf7e.jpg

custom made Saints halo suit. This guy is at every game

697199647_masterchiefwedding2.jpg.36b975245d0d9ba65f2f3d028ec0c31b.jpg

He's got some sick dance moves

You keep refering to him as a "guy" and not a friend which to me implies he's not your friend, therefore, you invited a grown man who you don't really know to wear his robot costume to your wedding.

How is that not creepy?

I'm just busting your chops.

I'm not passing judgement. It just humors me a little.

I think the Saints will get to the Superbowl, but will lose to the Colts.

Got off work last night at 2am and drove home in no visibility due to fog. Still did 77 mpg for the hour ride home so I wouldn't get tired during the ride home.

When they showed Tony Dungy on the monitors last night, the play exploded with applause.

Here is a few pictures

I was assigned to make sure this camera's cable didn't get tangled up in the cart's wheels.

Took this the minute the Colts kneed it for hte final time to win the game.